By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Canada VS Saudi Arabia...

Alara317 said:
contestgamer said:
I dont usually say this, but SA is in the right. What business of it is of Canada to be telling SA who and when to release? GTFO, its disrespectful. Maybe countries will learn now to not be telling other countries what and when to do.

Educate yourself on the matter. Holy shit this is just so factually and ethically wrong. 

Doesnt require education to know that you dont go telling strangers how to conduct their business. it's common sense. Even if SA was executing everyone one by one, its none of Canadas business. Canada can worry about its own backyard. SA is none of its concern.

Around the Network
Alara317 said:
HollyGamer said:

The world has been through a lot of thing without  SJW and is still exist and wonderful.  

you do realize that "SJW is just a derogatory term for an altruist, right? Like, there have been altruistic people all through history (it's the metaphorical backbone to our entire society) but it wasn't until recently that there have been pejorative terms for it as if helping others is a bad thing. 

What SJW's really want to do is crush white, straight males, and they do it through the guide of "helping" minorities.

contestgamer said:
Alara317 said:

you do realize that "SJW is just a derogatory term for an altruist, right? Like, there have been altruistic people all through history (it's the metaphorical backbone to our entire society) but it wasn't until recently that there have been pejorative terms for it as if helping others is a bad thing. 

What SJW's really want to do is crush white, straight males, and they do it through the guide of "helping" minorities.

No, they don't. That's just something racist people say to justify their attitude towards people who think racism is bad.

Alara317 said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Canada the SJW version of the world against SA?

Any country without SJW leadership > Canada

So what you're saying is that a world that doesn't care about people, doesn't try to help those in need, doesn't stand up for those who need it, doesn't work to make progress towards better and more thorough inclusion, and is free to be offensive and rude and nasty and bigoted is better? 

Yeah, please don't breed. People like you are holding the rest of us back. 

And yeah, freedom is better than coerced "niceness" and "inclusion". Some people are just not nice, nor inclusive. That's freedom to be what you are. What you want to do is ostracize them and oppress them. You only care about your own little pet groups at the expense of others.

Alara317 said:
contestgamer said:

No, they don't. That's just something racist people say to justify their attitude towards people who think racism is bad.

Yeah, racism is bad. SJW's dont care about racism though if its directed at white people. In NYC there was a headline of a AA college woman that put up an ad looking for a rotate with the caveat that they should be "POC only". SJW's didnt freak out about that, in fact TYT and other SJW's tried to justify it, saying its different than if a white person said "white only".

Around the Network
contestgamer said:
Alara317 said:

Educate yourself on the matter. Holy shit this is just so factually and ethically wrong. 

Doesnt require education to know that you dont go telling strangers how to conduct their business. it's common sense. Even if SA was executing everyone one by one, its none of Canadas business. Canada can worry about its own backyard. SA is none of its concern.

Also doesn't require much intelligence to google and see what was actually going on and why canada felt the need to get involved. 

It also only takes the smallest hint of compassion to realize that violating human rights and treating women like they aren't real people means that you're in the wrong and something should be done about that. 

It also only takes a sliver of maturity to see that Saudi Arabia's response to 'hey, maybe you should stop being so sexist and stop violating human rights' was wholly blown out of proportion and akin to a tantrum thrown by a 5 year old when their parents tell them to eat their broccoli...

Alara317 said:
contestgamer said:

Also doesn't require much intelligence to google and see what was actually going on and why canada felt the need to get involved. 

It also only takes the smallest hint of compassion to realize that violating human rights and treating women like they aren't real people means that you're in the wrong and something should be done about that. 

It also only takes a sliver of maturity to see that Saudi Arabia's response to 'hey, maybe you should stop being so sexist and stop violating human rights' was wholly blown out of proportion and akin to a tantrum thrown by a 5 year old when their parents tell them to eat their broccoli...

Canada isnt SA's parent. It's a stranger, so butt out of their business. SA can do whatever it wants to its own people, if you dont like it, then dont travel to Sa. Thats on you.

Alara317 said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Canada the SJW version of the world against SA?

Any country without SJW leadership > Canada

So what you're saying is that a world that doesn't care about people, doesn't try to help those in need, doesn't stand up for those who need it, doesn't work to make progress towards better and more thorough inclusion, and is free to be offensive and rude and nasty and bigoted is better? 

you know what i find funny?

here you are on your soap box going on about how we need to force people to be kind and inclusive and yet you're saying some of the meanest and nastiest things to that guy

Alara317 said:
contestgamer said:

Why Canada has the right to involve in any other country business, who is Canada to KSA. Are Canada has the right Politically or Internationally???  I bet you dont even know about  " human right "  and " protecting woman " any means. Did your country allowing all the men ogling your woman half naked in public if that what you call feminism ?

Your Social Justice is just " The Justice of your own version ". You need to be more respect to other country if you want to be hero of the people. 

o_O.Q said:
Alara317 said:

you know what i find funny?

here you are on your soap box going on about how we need to force people to be kind and inclusive and yet you're saying some of the meanest and nastiest things to that guy

You know what I find appalling? That you can't seem to understand that there's a whole gradient of what is and is not acceptable between two extremes. You act and respond as if the only options are to tolerate nothing or tolerate everything and are treating me as a person who is hypocritical because I say "you should be nice" while also not being the nicest to a specific subset of people. On the surface, that sounds hypocritical, but considering the different levels of heinous acts being committed (One is an actual abuse of women, the dehumanization of half the population of the country, and a significant affront to basic human rights; the other being me saying 'these people are terrible for violating human rights' or 'you're cruel for not having compassion for those who deserve basic human rights.) 

If you can't differentiate between what is an unforgivable crime against women and someone saying 'cut out the human rights violations', then maybe you shouldn't be having discussions about ethics. Only fools would truly believe that there's no gradient between black and white. 

I am not kind to you or anyone else who is saying Canada should 'keep their noses out of Saudi Arabia's business' because your unwillingness to take action against cruelty indirectly broadcasts your own endorsement of said cruelty. 

We should fully embrace tolerance and equality of women, gays, people of color, and all religions, but only so long as those groups are not using their platform and newfound power to enact cruelty on others. Gays just want to marry and enjoy their partners same as everyone else, and their homosexuality does nothing to harm straight people. Women just want to be treated as equals and given the same rights as their male counterparts. PEople of color and other races just don't want to be the victims of racism and thus get the same rights and equality as everyone else. For the most part, religious people just want to worship however they want without interference or judgement of others (There are definitely issues with some subsets of some religions, but that's not a debate for here.)

Saudi Arabia is actively resisting the rights of their women (And in some cases, like the one at hand, inflicting their laws upon women who were born outside of their nation as well). This is not a case of 'let me practice my own religion without interference', it's 'allow me to continue to commit acts of human rights violations', thus completely changing the landscape of the argument. The moment Saudi Arabia's leaders are using their culture as an excuse to subjugate half their population is the moment action needs to be taken. 

Every woman deserves the right to be treated like a real human being, and I will continue to be intolerant of any nation that actively suppresses those rights. Saudi Arabia is a despicable nation who does despicable things and action needs to be taken against them, even if it is just a global pressure to 'get with the times'. If that takes Canada and the UN actively telling them to cut it out, then I support that and so should you. Not wanting to enact change to make the world a better place or actively resisting it makes you a bad person, as far as I'm concerned. 

Which is why I am telling you and anyone else who thinks like you not to breed. Stop using complacency as an excuse for stagnation. We as a race have come so far towards making the world a better place. Don't stall it becuase of some misguided attempt at neutrality; Such neutrality only supports evil.