By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Negan from The Walking Dead joins Tekken 7

Are the other characters pissing in their pants yet?

Around the Network

The weirdest damn announcement ever. The buzz level is high for Tekken now for their next season, so their plan worked.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Harada may have just topped Sakura in terms of out of left field guest characters.

Like what the fuck?

Every Tekken fan I know constantly ask for Kazuma Kiryu, so its strange that Negan was picked over him.

It only took a year for a character who should have been right from the very start, and would have been a great fit for the game's narrator, to be announced as upcoming DLC. Better than nothing I guess.

Negan is also a weird pick. Makes me curious how will he perform in battle.

Wait whyyyy using a character from a world of a post apocalypse zombie. In the Tekken world he'll probably be just some crazy hobo.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Well, that's random.

Just happy for anna! That bitch is my gal

Wouldn’t Negan be a better fit in a Mortal Kombat game?

Anna and Lei? F*ing finally!!!!!

Back to Tekken I got. They are still free right? RIGHT HARADA?!??!?

Last edited by The Fury - on 06 August 2018

Hmm, pie.

S.Peelman said:
Wouldn’t Negan be a better fit in a Mortal Kombat game?

Anyone is better than Noctis, that was SQ promotion all over. Tifa or Zell would have been perfect for Tekken but no... we got Noctis.

Hmm, pie.