By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Toilets in video games

drbunnig said:

For some reason you've just reminded me of making a hospital full of nothing but toilets in Theme Hospital.

Also, can't forget this:

I need to replay this game.

Around the Network

I cant post screens from my phone but true lies for the genesis/snes let's you gun down people in bathrooms.

Bristow9091 said:
When I was playing Fallout 4 I had a settlement with over a dozen people, so just to be nice I put a whole bunch of toilets out in the open. Of course, nobody actually interacts with them, but it's the thought that counts, right? :P

I think there are mods for outhouses that settlers will interact with.  I know some people like full-on simulation mods that make their character go potty, as well.  Some people get very anal about that kind of thing.  No pun intended.  I've seen people declare that they never build a settlement or player home without all the "necessities"--which I admit that I always forget about.  Slave girls can go in the woods, though, right?  They can't depend on me for everything.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ka-pi96 said:
And I thought it couldn't get any weirder than the tomato thread

Why would you even say that!?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Ka-pi96 said:
TomaTito said:

Why would you even say that!?

:O Why's the tomato crying?

Because it's weird.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam