By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Patrick Stewart to reprise role of Jean-Luc Picard in new Star Trek series

I haven't even read the details of post, but I love him, so that's mostly awesome. However....I can't help but notice that he's lost a step or two. That's not a slight, and I attribute it to age, which nips us all before that last big bite. Now I'm gonna read the op.

Also, I haven't watch the new ST series, nor the 3rd of the new movies ( or Enterprise for that matter ). But from what I think I know, my head is spinning at the timeline/continuity implications of this series.

Maybe this guy can make sense of it.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 04 August 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I've never liked or cared for star trek, but no denying this is pretty damn cool. Patrick Stewart is the man.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Only on CBS all access? Not interested.

It kind of sounds like the Star Trek I wanted in the first place.

Of course, I seem to remember that he was inevitably going to face the Star Trek equivalent of alzheimer's in his old age, which I'd think would be right now... wonder if they'll avoid that or deal with that?

Otherwise, he'd be retired I'd imagine, or an admiral at the very least... very curious to see what they're planning!

Right when the Universe needed some serious facepalm!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Awesome. Patrick Steward’s great! Curious if there will be other old characters coming back.