By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2018 Thread (Aug 3rd-Aug 5th)

KojiKOG just murdered Kazunoko... Again, Kazunoko tried that coming back from the dead Jesus move but KojiKOG just put him back in the grave.

Around the Network

So will we be finding what exactly this is tonight in between the finals for Blazblue and the semi finals for Guilty Gear I take it?

Time to see if Fame (and America) can survive the winner's finals.

mZuzek said:
Smash 4 sucking super hard right now. Literally Bayonetta: the fighting game.

Sakurai, please nerf her big time for Ultimate.

HOLY SHIT FAME DID IT!!!!

He's in the grand finals.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
animegaming said:

Sakurai, please nerf her big time for Ultimate.

It's crazy to think Smash 4's last patch was exclusively Bayonetta nerfs. How broken can a character be.

Sakurai apparently did say this during the invitational 

So hopefully she aint broken when Ultimate launches. 

^ I don't think anyone expected an American in the grand finals.

mZuzek said:
animegaming said:

Sakurai apparently did say this during the invitational 

So hopefully she aint broken when Ultimate launches. 

Yeah I'm aware. I'm not really concerned about her in Ultimate to be honest, even if she is still broken at launch the game will have loads of patches and they will address it. I'm just sad we have to keep enduring this for now, I never thought I'd say this but I really think a ban was a better choice.

In any case, while I don't think there's a danger of her being too broken in Ultimate, many other characters could be - Pikachu is looking particularly OP at the moment, and personally I'm genuinely scared of Little Mac, as silly as that might sound.

I am kinda glad to hear this since I enjoyed Mac in 4, but his recovery was bad enough for me to not want to main him.

Kojikog was doing an okay job at hanging in there, but man it was not enough.

Dora came so damn close to at least winning a round there.