By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digimon Survive announced for Switch/PS4

Chazore said:
It looks like it's combining visual novel with turn based tactics. I'd be interested if it was the compete opposite but the scans make it look like it's the a mixture of the two, so I'll likely pass.

Wake me when it's a JRPG with real time combat and zero point and click/2D novel style.

Sweet Dreams.

Around the Network

A Digimon SRPG? intresting.

The art from that "scan" image, looks great, and its not like the market is drowning in SRPGs so.... probably a smart move?
Looking forwards to seeing more.

Chazore said:
Wake me when it's a JRPG with real time combat and zero point and click/2D novel style.

Theres enough of those RPGs around arnt there?
Better to have a game in a genre thats theres not so much of imo, so gamers can have abit of everything.

Like I often prefer turn based to real time combat in jrpgs.... not everything has to be open world, or real time... or some watered down rpg/action thingy.

Xxain said:

Sweet Dreams.

The Japanese can be slow to change, but I won't be sleeping forever  

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Yay! Digimon back to Nintendo hardware. If I'm not mistaken, the last Digimon game was that PSP port for 3DS that never made it out of Japan? Prior to that, the Dawn and Dusk or World Championship games on the DS, as the last localized Digimon games for Nintendo hardware in the West.

A port of the Cyber Sleuth games would be sick too.

Around the Network

The more games from Japan the better. Good news to see diginom still going.

Chazore said:
It looks like it's combining visual novel with turn based tactics. I'd be interested if it was the compete opposite but the scans make it look like it's the a mixture of the two, so I'll likely pass.

You mean like the last Digimon release? How did you like it? Was it a good game?

I will definitely get this but I really, really hope Bandai ports over both Cyber Sleuths to the Switch. Those are such good games that’d I’d love to buy again.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Yaaay!! Hopefully the recent increase in quality is maintained with this one

Curently playing Next Order on PS4 and I'm pleasantly surprised

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Paatar said:
I will definitely get this but I really, really hope Bandai ports over both Cyber Sleuths to the Switch. Those are such good games that’d I’d love to buy again.

how did you find the second digimon cyber sleuth game I really wanted a continuation of the first game wh it looked set up for a sequel with you being picked up by your boss at the end, I liked the vibe of being both digital and a detective.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot