By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digimon Survive announced for Switch/PS4

Paatar said:
I will definitely get this but I really, really hope Bandai ports over both Cyber Sleuths to the Switch. Those are such good games that’d I’d love to buy again.

Seriously... screw Digimon World: Next Order.
The "real" games are the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleught + Hacker's Memory.

Around the Network

i have Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Digimon World Next Order for my PS4 :) ca. 185 hours played and have great memories (pictures and cutscenes on console) thanks to PS4 Share Button. This Digimon-Game looks good too, i want it :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 19 July 2018

JRPGfan said:
Paatar said:
I will definitely get this but I really, really hope Bandai ports over both Cyber Sleuths to the Switch. Those are such good games that’d I’d love to buy again.

Seriously... screw Digimon World: Next Order.
The "real" games are the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleught + Hacker's Memory.

come ooon, I'm really enjoying Next Order at the moment, still didn't try Cyber Sleuth

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Never played a Digimon game. Gonna keep my eyes on it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Kuksenkov said:
Yay! Digimon back to Nintendo hardware. If I'm not mistaken, the last Digimon game was that PSP port for 3DS that never made it out of Japan? Prior to that, the Dawn and Dusk or World Championship games on the DS, as the last localized Digimon games for Nintendo hardware in the West.

A port of the Cyber Sleuth games would be sick too.

No, the lastest is Digimon Universe Appli Monster for 3ds in 2016

Around the Network
think-man said:

You mean like the last Digimon release? How did you like it? Was it a good game?

Hacker's Memory?, no idea because it was turn based.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It sounds interesting, will get it only if impressions are good and it's localized.