By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD PREDICTION: Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Currently 17.68mil) Will Sell over 25mil WW Lifetime, Book IT

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

1.8mil ship in japan. So 7.5% :p

500k france (ship)

130k Sold UK

Almost 10% xD

How much do you expect for Europe (shipped) this month?

I personally think the minimum to expect is as good as Japan.So if Japan does 2.5(shipped + digital) then Europe should do the same.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

This December alone

US - 4.5Million copies
Japan and Asians - 2.6Million copies
Europe and ROTW - 3.5 Million copies

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

1.8mil ship in japan. So 7.5% :p

500k france (ship)

130k Sold UK

Almost 10% xD

For my 15mil goal it has to reach 4mil ship+digital. Realistically itll be in line of 2.5mil ish but im BOLD lmai

Nautilus said:
LipeJJ said:

I personally think the minimum to expect is as good as Japan.So if Japan does 2.5(shipped + digital) then Europe should do the same.

Moreeee

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
This December alone

US - 4.5Million copies
Japan and Asians - 2.6Million copies
Europe and ROTW - 3.5 Million copies

Moreeeee

I don't think Europe and rotw are going to do the same level as Poke Sun/Moon. In UK and Spain smash bros number is below Sun/Moon and Spain below Let's Go number.
US and Japan are going to do a lot of heavy lifting in the earlier months then Europe might be able to catch up since Sun/Moon legs were cut short by Nintendo.

Initial Shipment is going to be below Sun/Moon but LTD is a different story.

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
I don't think Europe and rotw are going to do the same level as Poke Sun/Moon. In UK and Spain smash bros number is below Sun/Moon and Spain below Let's Go number.
US and Japan are going to do a lot of heavy lifting in the earlier months then Europe might be able to catch up since Sun/Moon legs were cut short by Nintendo.

Initial Shipment is going to be below Sun/Moon but LTD is a different story.

Im betting on NoA doing the heavy lifting.... Pls dont disappoint me xD

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Baddman said:
its pretty meh I only got it for splatoon 2.then again I was never impressed with psplus or xbox live either so meh

Wrong thread?

Eagle367 said:
I'll add another one on top of that. Let's go will also sell 25mil+ that's not as bold but want to get that out there

That's a lot bolder, actually. Everyone expects Let's Go to sell worse than Ultimate, and with good reason.

I'm in the camp that Let's Go will outsell Smash in the long run.  I still see 25m as a possibility for Smash, but I still think Let's Go will outsell it.  I think it will pull in some fans from Pokemon Go.

So, we still haven´t got any official SSBU sales data from Nintendo yet, right? Why doesn´t Nintendo just promote the sales? Numbers should be insane and push Smash and Switch even more?! Why just don´t they provide some nice PR?

Specter said:
So, we still haven´t got any official SSBU sales data from Nintendo yet, right? Why doesn´t Nintendo just promote the sales? Numbers should be insane and push Smash and Switch even more?! Why just don´t they provide some nice PR?

Either because...

1) Game bombed and Nintendo are too embarrassed to tell everyone

2) Game has sold over 100mil copies day 1 and Nintendo doesn't want everyone to get heart attacks

3) None of the above

Its definitely one of those 3

tbone51 said:
Specter said:

Either because...

1) Game bombed and Nintendo are too embarrassed to tell everyone

2) Game has sold over 100mil copies day 1 and Nintendo doesn't want everyone to get heart attacks

3) None of the above

Its definitely one of those 3

There's no way Smash bombed!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

tbone51 said:

Im betting on NoA doing the heavy lifting.... Pls dont disappoint me xD

3 million sold in the US in the first 11 days: https://nintendoeverything.com/us-sales-smash-bros-ultimate-has-sold-3-million-copies-switch-fastest-selling-console-this-generation/