By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NINTENDO stock -34% since March 2018

Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

Gamestop sales doubled after E3 cause that week they had a crazy promo, trade in xbox/ps4 get 250$ towards a switch. Aside from that main reason it went down is cause nintendo es expecting a lower shipment then Q1 2017, which doesn't bold well for the 20 million forecast. 

Pls link were Nintendo said they expecting lower shipment for Q1 compared to Q1 of last year?

In any case, they expecting biggest sales in second half of year when they have much stronger lineup compared to first half of year, especially during Oct-Dec quarter.

im still waiting on you to change your avater or are you not gonna hold your end of the deal?

Around the Network
quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

Pls link were Nintendo said they expecting lower shipment for Q1 compared to Q1 of last year?

In any case, they expecting biggest sales in second half of year when they have much stronger lineup compared to first half of year, especially during Oct-Dec quarter.

im still waiting on you to change your avater or are you not gonna hold your end of the deal?

What deal exactly, we had few of them. :)

well for this bet its one month avatar bet, and i won, the other bet is a 1 month or 1 week avatar bet if switch sells over 3 million for the holidays u win.

Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

are you gonna honor the bet or not?

quickrick said:

well for this bet its one month avatar bet, and i won, the other bet is a 1 month or 1 week avatar bet if switch sells over 3 million for the holidays u win.

Yeah, you won this one, we had two more, one is that Switch will sell 3m or more in November and December, and onother that Switch will sell 2m or more in December alone in US.

Gave my link of picture you want change for my avatar.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

This reminds me of our bet. You havnt forgotten have you? ;>

Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

Yeah, you won this one, we had two more, one is that Switch will sell 3m or more in November and December, and onother that Switch will sell 2m or more in December alone in US.

i already messaged you.

Mbolibombo said:
quickrick said:

if switch sales over 5.4 million?

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

i already messaged you.

I didnt got any massage.

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

i already messaged you.

Mbolibombo said:

Close, 5.2

Even though you were thinking it wasnt going to sell more than 4.5 initially :)

Mbolibombo said:
quickrick said:

i already messaged you.

Close, 5.2

Even though you were thinking it wasnt going to sell more than 4.5 initially :)

5.2, you sure? shit make it 5.4 man ;) give me a chance at least, lol