By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | March Plus Games Announced

Which game are you most looking forward to?

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 2 10.00%

Horizon Forbidden West 4 20.00%

God of War: Ragnarok 4 20.00%

Returnal 1 5.00%

Final Fantasy XVI 6 30.00%

Gran Turismo 7 0 0%

Resident Evil Village 1 5.00%

Kena: Bridge of Spirits 2 10.00%

Other 0 0%

Total:20
hinch said:

Mortal Kombat (movie) trailer has landed

Actually looks decent :o

I am shocked at how good this looks...

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
hinch said:

Right?! Some of the CGI looks a bit wonky (Goro especially), and I'm not a fan of Mileena's design (No Tarkatan teeth?!) or Kano missing the metal plate on his face... but damn it looks so good and I'm excited for it!

Runa216 said:
hinch said:

Same. Low key hyped for this. I mean most game-to movies suck but I loved the first MK movie.. for all it cheesy-ness included, and Christopher Lambert lol. But yeah Sub-Zero looking legit and Hiroyuki Sanada as Scorpion. Looks like a winner.

The only thing really missing is Johnny Cage (as of this trailer).

Not sure why anyone would buy additional fans anyway but if you do... DO NOT BUY THESE for the PS5. It is worth a watch though cause there's quite a lot of funny bits.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Those have always been a scam. They blow hot air back into the console. I'm shocked people still buy that crap. It killed 360's even faster back in the 7th gen as well..

Last edited by Leynos - on 19 February 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Ah the infamouse Nyko Intercoolers for the OG Xbox 360.. I remember them. They snapped on the back of the console in a similar fashion and literally melted after a short while. Basically the opposite of what you want, haha. Not sure why anyone would think some tiny little fans blowing in or out would make any difference other than maybe causing more harm than good.

I don't usually mod my consoles but my OCD over clean consoles had me add a matte black vinyl strip (cover) down the middle of the PS5 to cover the glossy part.. to save it from dust and scratches. Prefer the look too, which is a bonus.

So we've been hearing of MGS Remake from Bluepoint as a rumour as of late and Konami outsourcing IP's.

Nicolas Doucet head at Japan Studio updates his Twitter profile. Does a subtle hint at Metal Gear Solid remake - look at his avatar. Probably nothing but yeah...

Captain_Yuri said:

Not sure why anyone would buy additional fans anyway but if you do... DO NOT BUY THESE for the PS5. It is worth a watch though cause there's quite a lot of funny bits.

Watched it yesterday, pretty fun video.

They are selling intake fans to use (and block) at the exaust spot at the rear of the system, and the base one is pulling air from nowhere to shot it at the base where there is almost zero space/air flow (and what it does have is a extremely mininal exaust) that claims that it will heat, not cool, your P5 (because they can't write PS5 there xD).

hinch said:

So we've been hearing of MGS Remake from Bluepoint as a rumour as of late and Konami outsourcing IP's.

Nicolas Doucet head at Japan Studio updates his Twitter profile. Does a subtle hint at Metal Gear Solid remake - look at his avatar. Probably nothing but yeah...

When they were teasing Demon's Souls they did tease they were making two game, not just one, during halloween if I recall it right.

To me that new avy looks like pretty much a confirmation after those strong Konami rumours.

Which sucks to be honest, MGS is great but a lot of games need a remake more than it does.

hinch said:

He's had that for quite some time now. Maybe it's something. But could very well be nothing. Time will tell of course!

a cross-over Astrobot title would be sweet though. Something like the MGS level from Ape Escape 3.

BraLoD said:

When they were teasing Demon's Souls they did tease they were making two game, not just one, during halloween if I recall it right.

To me that new avy looks like pretty much a confirmation after those strong Konami rumours.

Which sucks to be honest, MGS is great but a lot of games need a remake more than it does.

I think an MGS remake is a very good move on the part of Bluepoint (and Sony if they are involved). Remaking the first game lends the engne to easily allowing for a remake of MG 1 + 2 and Ghost Babel. Even allows an MGS2 remake (but I feel less reason for that because I'd rather Bluepoint didn't stay on MGS for long).