By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

hinch said:

Callisto Protocol tommorow.. can't wait! Anyone else preordered or looking forward to the game?

Been some time since we had a good survivial horror.. the last one being RE Village, last year.

Looking forward but with GoWR I won't have time for a few more days

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
hinch said:

Callisto Protocol tommorow.. can't wait! Anyone else preordered or looking forward to the game?

Been some time since we had a good survivial horror.. the last one being RE Village, last year.

Nice. Enjoy.. Ragnarok is beast of game. With that and a few other decent releases, this is good time for games this Holiday for sure.

Read some thoughts and opinions on CP on other forums.. since there aren't any reviews yet (think the embargo is tommorrow as well). And from the little I can gather, the game is definately a survival horror, through and through. Difficulty included. One says even more than Dead Space, which has me darn excited to play.

hinch said:
DonFerrari said:

Nice. Enjoy.. Ragnarok is beast of game. With that and a few other decent releases, this is good time for games this Holiday for sure.

Read some thoughts and opinions on CP on other forums.. since there aren't any reviews yet (think the embargo is tommorrow as well). And from the little I can gather, the game is definately a survival horror, through and through. Difficulty included. One says even more than Dead Space, which has me darn excited to play.

Okay, bro, please don't short form Callisto Protocol for what I feel is obvious reasons. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DonFerrari said:

Now 74h, last chapter and killed 11 of the 12 Berserkers, also killed the guardians of raven. Also cleared the tear of realms, so I want to see what else I'll still have to go over.

Oh boy, one of the Berserker fights in Alfheim is absolutely pissing me off lol. 

hinch said:

I'm really hyped for it. It won't be a Day One purchase but I'm hoping for some good reviews! 

Around the Network

Last edited by hinch - on 01 December 2022

PotentHerbs said:
hinch said:

I'm really hyped for it. It won't be a Day One purchase but I'm hoping for some good reviews! 

Nice same. Yeah.. I took the risk but I have a feeling price will drop quite quickly.

Getting mine tommorrow from Amazon. Hopefully it great. Its kinda wierd that reviews are on launch day but meh its directed by the Glen Schofield (Dead Space), so should be good at the very least!

Everyone enjoying GoW while I've just started Sackboy's Adventure!

Monster Hunter Rise is coming to PS and Xbox/GamePass. But it won't include the Sunbreak expansion at launch. I'm expecting it to sell anywhere between 2.5 and 3.5 million copies, 80-90% of which on Playstation consoles. I don't think its combined lifetime sales will quite match World, but these versions should help reduce the gap.

Atlus takes Sony's money + marketing, and sells excellent numbers.

Atlus takes Sony's money again and adds Persona 5 to PS+

Atlus don't provide a P5 to P5R upgrade path/discount, because they don't give a shit about their less hardcore fanbase.

Atlus don't provide an upgrade path from P5R PS4 to P5R PS5. Because, again, fuck the non-obsessive fans.

Atlus takes MS's money (GamePass + marketing), and sells a ton of additional copies (at full price?) to Steam and Switch players,  many of whom double and triple dippers.

"BuT diD sTuPiD AtLuS LeArN a LeSSon?!!11"

What lesson you dolts? They're selling/reselling/re-reselling the same game at high prices and the greediest policies imaginable AND getting away with Sony and Microsoft's money. Whatever they're doing, it's obviously working. If Persona 6 doesn't kick off as a Playstation exclusive, it probably just means that Sony turned them down. Knowing Atlus, I'd be pleasently surprised if Persona 6 doesn't start as an exclusive or console-exclusive. If not on PS4/5, then on Switch 2.