By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Bristow9091 said:
KazumaKiryu said:
Sega shares updated sales numbers:
Persona series (since 1996) – Approx. 9.3 million (units / downloads) (packaged and digital total)
Yakuza series (since 2005) – Approx. 11 million (units / downloads) (packaged and digital total)
Sega feat. Hatsune Miku Project series (since 2009) – Approx. six million units (packaged and digital total)

It really is a shame the Persona and Yakuza franchises sell so low in comparison to how great they are, they deserve at least double these sales! Although according to SEGA, Yakuza is growing in the west, which I hope means we'll eventually get these Yakuza 3-5 remasters on PS4 too, lol. 

Meh ... like half those sales for Persona are from 4 and 5 alone, i'm not worried, they'll keep growing xD

Around the Network

my favorites PS1-Games are: Metal Gear Solid, Digimon World and Digimon World 2003
MGS1 is legendary. The two Digimon-games really had a nice story and great soundtracks, these games were pure relaxation for me ^^
But my favorite console's are the PS2 / PS4 :)

Spider-Man PS4-DLC ‘The Heist’ adds three new suits, october 23.

version 1.07 update, in the next days
"We are also thrilled to announce the release of Update 1.07*, for Marvel’s Spider-Man owners around the world. While the team here has been working hard on the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC and its first chapter, Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, we’ve also been working on free updates for the game that adds new features and fixes a few bug issues.
Update 1.07 is one we’ve been working on for a while now, and adds New Game+ (NG+) as well as Ultimate Difficulty to the game. NG+ allows you to play the story and all activities in the open world again with all of your unlocked suits, skills, gadgets, mods, and benchmarks from the beginning. While playing NG+, you’ll be able to unlock those final items while cleaning up your trophy list!
Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!
Additionally, many of you have requested the ability to rotate Stickers in Photo Mode, and we’re pleased to let you know that’s included, along with a few additional bug fixes, in Update 1.07.We’ve also tuned Friendly Difficulty based on your feedback to be more friendly
."

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 16 October 2018

Bought Resident Evil 5 on PS4 store for €7.99
All the DLC included and support BOOST mode on PS4 Pro.

Sheva is so cute

USA, PS4 sales figures in september-month: 425.000
And Spiderman has set new records worldwide.
Read Dead Redemption 2 is coming next week, have fun guys :) Its the first complete new "Rockstar Games"-Game in this generation :)
January: Kingdom Hearts 3, Resident Evil 2 Remake and Tales of Vesperia coming for PS4 :)
We live in games-heaven = )

Around the Network

Agreed. I'm not a fan of the previous Kingdom Hearts. But the gameplay of the III impressed me.

Name changes! Now my name will no longer be a Halo reference

Bristow9091 said:
KazumaKiryu said:
USA, PS4 sales figures in september-month: 425.000
And Spiderman has set new records worldwide.
Read Dead Redemption 2 is coming next week, have fun guys :) Its the first complete new "Rockstar Games"-Game in this generation :)
January: Kingdom Hearts 3, Resident Evil 2 Remake and Tales of Vesperia coming for PS4 :)
We live in games-heaven = )

January is gonna' be a great start to the year with those three games alone, been hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 since forever, and I'm really excited to finally get to play Tales of Vesperia since it's always been a game I've wanted to play... I could have got it for the X360 back in the day, not sure why I didn't, but apparently I made a great decision since now I can play it with all the extra content of the Japanese PS3 release, lol. 

Also @ those PS4 numbers in US... damn that's a lot of consoles sold! I think it's actually more than XBO sold worldwide for the month! :o 

Cant wait of Tales of Vesperia too. Resident Evil 2 Remake looks great, maybe my favorite RE-Game in future (with RE4).

Spider-Man PS4 DLC ‘The Heist’ launch trailer, Release today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e5NkNrPxhE

Spyro: Launch Trailer(Release November): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vq_vjr7iiE

Red Dead Redemption 2: This week

Resonance Of Fate will be out on PlayStation Europe in two days.

Keiji said:
Resonance Of Fate will be out on PlayStation Europe in two days.

Is that game worth it? I've heard it was a little bit divisive with players but I don't really know much about it and would like to get into JRPGs.

Between possibly picking up Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro Trilogy, Super Smash Bros (blasphemy!), Insurgency Sandstorm, and maybe Earth Defense Force 5 ... it's hard to choose what games to get :/