By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Still 13 days here.

Around the Network

19 days to go

Browsing through the app its a mixed bag in my opinion. Nice in design and all included as well as being easy to use. Negatives for me are the store with no filtering on offer they need to change and implement this. It also seems to cache things pretty slowly so if you are browsing a large list of things you have to scroll down, wait then scroll down again. In this respect the page feature worked better.

@Axumblabe

He's back!!!!

I chose launch lineup because we’re 5 at my job buying the ps5 day one just for Demon's souls (would have waited otherwise).
My heart is for the 3D audio option since it was a revelation with the PSVR.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Final Poll Results:

Most interesting PS5 launch game?

23  Demon's Souls (41.82%)
15  Spider-Man: Miles Morales (27.27%)
7  Sackboy: A Big Adventure (12.73%)
5  Assassin's Creed Valhalla (9.09%)
2  Astro's Playroom (3.64%)
2  The Pathless (3.64%)
1  Godfall (1.82%)
0  Destruction AllStars (0.00%)
0  Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War (0.00%)
0  Other (0.00%)

Total: 55

Demon's Souls with over 40% of the votes. What a beast.. on forums at least

Now that it's no longer a launch game, it's good that no one picked Destruction AllStars xD

23 Demon's Souls (41.82%)

Not surprised GOTG material gets improved

About my wanted PS5 feature. It has to the the SSD. Or fast I/O. Means I get more gaming time and less down time while on the PS5.

Faster boot times and loading means I'm more likely to jump in a game than not. It also has the potential to fundamentally change the way games are designed and played. No more hidden load screens and heavily reduced time watching splash screens is gonna be refreshing in next gen.

I picked Dualsense. As that YouTuber said, It feels next-gen.

At least they now speak about Elden Ring again. Next time they'll show it (I hope).