By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Haven't CNN viewers suffered enough?

Jaicee said:

vivster said:

Attempted humor aside, is there any point or meaning to this? To the thread that is, not the documentary.

No, there's not really a point. To either. Just fun, really. And I "attempted" nothing. I accomplished humor!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Jaicee said:

No, there's not really a point. To either. Just fun, really. And I "attempted" nothing. I accomplished humor!

LOL!!! Okay, THAT was a good comeback!

Machina said:

Joking aside:

Twilight was great.

A lot of my favourite music was made in the 2000s (NIN, Boards of Canada, Trail of Dead, Bjork (though her 90s stuff is better on the whole), blink-182, Goldfrapp, Marilyn Manson, PJ Harvey, A Perfect Circle, UNKLE, and my favourite Pumpkins album).

:o What Smashing Pumpkins album? 

Machina said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

:o What Smashing Pumpkins album? 

Machina

Oh cool. 

I've only heard their first three albums but I definitely thought Siamese Dream was overrated. I much preferred Mellon Collie and Gish. Half the album has really bland songs imo. So I definitely don't have an average opinion on the band, either. I really need to get to Adore and Machina eventually.

mikrolik said:

Have you thought of...oh, maybe I don't know... not watching it?

Just a thought. Take it or leave it.

It's CNN. Not many people are going to be watching it. 

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network
Jaicee said:
mikrolik said:

Have you thought of...oh, maybe I don't know... not watching it?

Just a thought. Take it or leave it.

Have you thought that...oh, maybe I don't know...the OP was obviously tongue-in-cheek, genius? You know, humor? Ever tried it before?

Thank you for calling me a genius! That was very nice of you.