By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft Cross-Play Trailer

HollyGamer said:
OTBWY said:

And? Sony dropped the ball here. They do what businesses do, compete. And in the end, we should welcome this. Cause more competition is always better for us as gamers. You can bet that Sony will change its attitude towards crossplay soon enough.

Yup Competition is good but don't forget is not about cross play it's about Business 

What's with using autistic as a derogatory term?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
HollyGamer said:

Yup Competition is good but don't forget is not about cross play it's about Business 

Yeah , actually it was not me who made this, but you people can clearly see this that SONY has been into crossplay all this times, and suddenly people making a big fuse over Fortnite and Minecraft which is clearly about Politic and business.  

I don't play either Minecraft OR Fortnite so this "pro consumer" tactic doesn't effect me at all. And even if I did, I wouldn't be playing Fortnite on 2 different consoles.

Like, who the hell could have foreseen that? Obviously not the makers of Fortnite because that was most DEFINITELY in clear writing on what contract they had to sign to Sony. Everyone pointing fingers at Sony when Epic Games is just as responsible for not informing Switch players that this would happen if their account was had previous PS4 activity on it.

This whole Fortnite debacle is nothing more than mass hysteria of entitlement. Sure, having your account locked sucks - but it was ultimately Epic Games responsibility to inform players that this would happen, not Sony's. Epic Games were the ones who agreed to that stipulation of having your account locked - not the other way around. Honestly, I don't why the f**k so many are playing the same game on two different consoles.

Rafie said:
Slade6alpha said:
Damn how far Sony's arrogance have driven them... Good on MS and Nintendo.

Arrogance?! How so?

Yeah, can't understand why he said that. Sony's slogan is "For the players", so there is no way they can be arrogance

HollyGamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah , actually it was not me who made this, but you people can clearly see this that SONY has been into crossplay all this times, and suddenly people making a big fuse over Fortnite and Minecraft which is clearly about Politic and business.  

Of course it's about politics and business, I'm not going to give Sony brownie points for anything, instead we need to focus on what they are doing that they shouldn't be.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Nautilus said:

Someone is salty.

Call me crazy but you're coming off as someone who is extremely mad that someone would say something about Sony that is in a negative light. No need to get this worked up over a subject of this nature. Cross play, its a good thing, whether Sony does it or any other company. Friends across all platforms get to have fun together. It's a positive

Um, wrong person

HollyGamer said:
Chazore said:

Whoa, wait a moment, Dragons Dogma online?

When did the Western release happen?.

Also, I just checked that list, most of those games have mixed reviews on Steam, are free to play and a few of them are dead or tied to Japan only.

Also, if it's about "business", what business do they have to do with PC?.

Ask Nintendo and Microsoft , because they are  the one who begging PS players to play on their platform. 

uhh no. No one is "begging them, as much as you'd love for them to appear like that. I was asking about that list.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

HollyGamer said:
OTBWY said:

And? Sony dropped the ball here. They do what businesses do, compete. And in the end, we should welcome this. Cause more competition is always better for us as gamers. You can bet that Sony will change its attitude towards crossplay soon enough.

This just makes me wonder what Sony is afraid of all of a sudden?

Master Chief in Smash Ultimate Confirmed

I know... my English sucks.

Darwinianevolution said:

GOLD