By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY has still unanounced first party PS4 EXCLUSIVES

bananaking21 said:
I'm gonna guess gran Turismo 7. But that's it when it comes to major exclusives from their first party. Their slate is already stacked till 2020 anyways. Spiderman, days gone, dreams, TLoU2, death stranding, and ghost.

Kinda weird thinking that the best and most interesting PS4 exclusives are coming out the last moment of the PS4's life ... lol 

I mean the PS3 and 360 were similar but I don't think it was quite to this extent of craziness 

Around the Network

Gotta see it to believe. 2 E3s without a new first party announcement and with the PS5 being a 2020 console I don't belive that.

jason1637 said:
Gotta see it to believe. 2 E3s without a new first party announcement and with the PS5 being a 2020 console I don't belive that.

Sony's approach is very strange when it comes to E3, although they did announce GoT and concrete genie last year at PGW also many VR titles. and why is it hard to believe, considering almost every studio is working on a game, HZD2, Japan studio is huge they have multiple teams there? Bluepoint? San Mateo studio? then there is foster city studio and xdev who helps in development Ip from smaller studios. I might not be confident on Sony Hardware team, But Sony Software teams knows how to deliver games.

I guess will they will mostly be cross gen PS4/PS5 games.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 15 June 2018

taus90 said:
jason1637 said:

Sony's approach is very strange when it comes to E3, although they did announce GoT and concrete genie last year at PGW also many VR titles. and why is it hard to believe, considering almost every studio is working on a game, HZD2, Japan studio is huge they have multiple teams there? Bluepoint? San Mateo studio? then there is foster city studio and xdev who helps in development Ip from smaller studios. I might not be confident on Sony Hardware team, But Sony Software teams knows how to deliver games.

I think they're studios that haven't announced anything are working on next gen games. He'll I won't be surprised if some of their announced games like Ghost and Death Stranding end up being crossgen

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
taus90 said:

I think they're studios that haven't announced anything are working on next gen games. He'll I won't be surprised if some of their announced games like Ghost and Death Stranding end up being crossgen

oh they definitely will be cross gen, and I have a feeling what we saw of GoT it might be running on PS5 coz sony didnt mention anywhere in their press release trailer or in the e3 press conference with a water mark on the video, that its "running on Ps4 Pro" or "captured on PS4 Pro" coz before this they used to do that, so it was strange for me that they omitted that. Also it will be stupid of sony not to use the name of kojima to boost the appeal of PS5.

Nvm

Locking. Refer to the original thread, here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=236647&page=1