By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Discussion

I think this game will end up being released in 2020, same year when I think the PS5 and next Xbox will launch, which means an enhanced version for those systems might be in the plans.

Around the Network

The trailer was really good, but I admit I was a bit dissapointed we havent seen no gameplay.So I still dosent have strong feelings towards the game

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I love sci-fi, don't much care for punk though. No clue what to expect from that trailer and while TW3 started out great it left a bad taste in the end. I definitely need to see more.

Trailer was not bad but I don't know, I'm not really hyped for this game. Might be the strange setting (loved The Witcher 3 setting). But I want to wait and see how the gameplay looks before I judge it too early.

The one thing I don't want from this game, is a completely silent protagonist. At least with ME, you were able to choose between two sexes, but you also had voices given to each of them. If they will let us create out own characters, at least give us some voices.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"