By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people like sour flavored snacks?

Do you like sour flavored snacks?

Yes 33 86.84%

No 5 13.16%

Total:38

I'm close to eat all my foods with lemon juice, it makes everything more delicious.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
jason1637 said:

Yesterday I was playing soccer with a group of friends and when were done we went into a store to buy some snacks. I bought a Pepsi and was gonna buy some regular skittles but one of my friends convinced me to get the sour flavored skittle. I hated it, the sour coding on the skittle did nothing for me so I just licked off the sour flavor so I can eat them as regular skittles. 

Do you enjoy sour flavored snacks? If you do, why?

You like fishsticks.

Fishsticks are great.

Chris Hu said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

OMG yessss, the watermelon and green apple are heavenly!! 

True, but that being said it would be nice if they had regular flavored green apple Red Vines.  

Yummmm, I'd buy those 

NightlyPoe said:
jason1637 said:

Fishsticks are great.

Should I?

Naw.  Kanye West has had a rough enough time lately.

Ye isn't a gay fish.

There's nothing netter than some fresh lemons. It tastes great and it is refreshing as fuck.

Also, did you know that Coke is one of the sourest drinks on earth? It's just as sour as your regular vinegar. It kinda gets overshadowed by the truckload of sugar in every bottle. But it's still really sour.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
COKTOE said:

You like fishsticks.

Fishsticks are great.

Chinese food for breakfast

I do. Sour Patch Kids, Lemonheads, etc. I like both sweets and sour snacks. Just depends what type of a mood that i am in.

I like a mix of spicy and sweet stuff.
Not a fan of sour.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

I'm generally not a fan of candy and whatnot, so naturally I'm also not into the sour variety.

I love sour beers though.

Well, because they're, in the words of Beast Wars actor Richard Newman: