By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 21st April 2018, Software

OMG, gow outsold everything combined

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
250,000 for Labo first week without Europe, not as much of a disaster as some were making it out to be.
But also not a major seller that significantly pushes hardware as many hoped.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:
250,000 for Labo first week without Europe, not as much of a disaster as some were making it out to be.

Kids rarely get 300$ consoles at a random moment like this. I think Nintendo can use it for the holiday season to sell some switch. They might have a party title already coming for December so Labo couldn't debut during that period.

raulbalarezo said:
I remember seeing that thread about Labo vs GOW sales, lmao

Good memories

xMetroid said:

Did labo came out later in Europe? There is only the numbers for Japan and US.  Also i think labo will get some life during the holiday season and with word of mouth. It will definitely surpass the million sale total but i dont know if it will be enough for them to make new packs.

Amazing numbers for GoW. Let's see if it will be the best selling exclusive of the year or not eheh.
I think pokemon and Smash could take it, maybe not pokemon tho its coming so late.. would need to sell like 10 millions in 1 month and a half.

I think GoW will definitely be the best selling exclusive of this year.  Both Pokemon and Smash are coming to late for the party. 

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Kids rarely get 300$ consoles at a random moment like this. I think Nintendo can use it for the holiday season to sell some switch. They might have a party title already coming for December so Labo couldn't debut during that period.

I've heard that before, that the holidays will make Labo suddenly skyrocket and push consoles, except they already kinda haven't. Labo didn't do anything special during golden week in Japan. Don't see it being any different during the Western holidays especially when they're 7 months after Labo released.

chakkra said:
raulbalarezo said:
I remember seeing that thread about Labo vs GOW sales, lmao

Good memories

Labo is probably ahead counting digital sales 

TOP 10 > 6 of them is Nintendo Switch :) True Dominations

GoW got 3.1M sales the first week tho?

It was announced.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
GoW got 3.1M sales the first week tho?