By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman 2 announced, releasing November 13th, 2018 (full game, non-episodic)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I wonder if they're releasing all the content at once then, or rolling it out over time like with the first game.

It's the full game in one release.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Good to know it'll actually be a full game, rather than one that was designed to be broken and sold in pieces from day 1.

I might actually look into buying another Hitman game now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I hope they can get this series back on track.

Wyrdness said:

Hitman 2016 was awesome tho

Bet with Intrinsic:

Around the Network

Not surprising. They probably took note of the underwhelming sales cutting it up and serving it in pieces got for the last game, and so they're deciding to serve it all in one piece from the get go.

Mar1217 said:
All these announcements before E3 lol.

These are all either games that couldn't make it into the E3 schedule or ones the publishers don't want getting overhadowed by potentially bigger games like the Team Sonic Racing game.

I get the fanboyish feel of having all major game annoucements in one go, but it is what it is. 

I loved the first one so this is a definite buy at some point. But at this point i have to wonder how many games there are left for E3

flashfire926 said:
Wyrdness said:

The game would have been great if they didn't go for the episodic approach as that hurt its reception tbh, games like Assassin's Creed are essentially doing what this series invented in its concept the is a tonne of untapped potential and type of missions they could come up with.

Wyrdness said:
flashfire926 said:

The game would have been great if they didn't go for the episodic approach as that hurt its reception tbh, games like Assassin's Creed are essentially doing what this series invented in its concept the is a tonne of untapped potential and type of missions they could come up with.

fair enough.

Bet with Intrinsic: