By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman 2 announced, releasing November 13th, 2018 (full game, non-episodic)

Oh snap! You get all the levels from the last game too? But....only if you own it? Which I do.....Ok, so they are updated with the new Hitman 2 modes/features/improvements, but I wonder how trophies will play into having access to theses levels again? If they play any role at all. The trophies were a mess in Hitman 2016. No plat? Whaayt?! I love Hitman. A top 5 favorite franchise for sure. Just hope they have the trophy sitch sorted out this time. I assume they will. Also, it felt like IO was pulling their punches a bit with the kills in the last game, by toning down the violence a bit. I noticed this mostly with the basic kills. When I "thock" somebody in their skull, I want to feel/hear/see it. And so on with other methods.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.