By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation E3 2018 Showcase Teaser Trailer [With Poll]

Which Of These Four Are You Most Excited To See?

The Last Of Us: Part 2 13 29.55%

Ghost Of Tsushima 12 27.27%

Spiderman 6 13.64%

Death Stranding 13 29.55%

Total:44

If you had to pick one of these games, which would you pick to see? I'm adding a poll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bwSjadAbM

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Weird that Days Gone is no where in that teaser.

The 4 games they're supposed to be having extended looks at are TLOU2, Days Gone, Spiderman and Death Stranding. But the teaser they showed Ghosts instead of Days Gone. xD

I'm most excited for Spiderman, but as we've already seen gameplay of it... maybe Ghosts/TLOU2 gameplay would be good.

Barkley said:

The 4 games they're supposed to be having extended looks at are TLOU2, Days Gone, Spiderman and Death Stranding. But the teaser they showed Ghosts instead of Days Gone. xD

I'm most excited for Spiderman, but as we've already seen gameplay of it... maybe Ghosts/TLOU2 gameplay would be good.

Actually no, Ghosts of Tsushima was a part of the spotlight-announcement, not Days Gone.

"This year, Sony is planning something different for the PlayStation E3 2018 Showcase, which starts on June 11 at 6 p.m. PDT. Instead of rolling out numerous trailers, the keynote address will focus on four PlayStation 4 exclusives. These games are Kojima Productions' Death Stranding, Sucker Punch's Ghost of Tsushima, Insomniac Games' Spider-Man, and Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Part II."

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/227534/20180512/sony-e3-2018-showcase-to-focus-on-playstation-4-exclusives-sorry-no-playstation-5.htm

With the recent leaked gameplay info, it sounds like Death Stranding is going be insane. I’m probably more hyped for TLoU2 overall, but I really want to see DS in action to find out what it’s all about.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

melbye said:
Barkley said:

Actually no, Ghosts of Tsushima was a part of the spotlight-announcement, not Days Gone.

"This year, Sony is planning something different for the PlayStation E3 2018 Showcase, which starts on June 11 at 6 p.m. PDT. Instead of rolling out numerous trailers, the keynote address will focus on four PlayStation 4 exclusives. These games are Kojima Productions' Death Stranding, Sucker Punch's Ghost of Tsushima, Insomniac Games' Spider-Man, and Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Part II."

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/227534/20180512/sony-e3-2018-showcase-to-focus-on-playstation-4-exclusives-sorry-no-playstation-5.htm

Oh! That explain it then. Got it muddled up in my mind, wasn't expecting to see much of Ghosts at e3... xD

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

If you had to pick one of these games, which would you pick to see? I'm adding a poll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bwSjadAbM

4 Masterpieces !!! The Last of Us 2, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are DAY 1 for me. Spiderman... i'm not a fan of the movies, but the game looks impressive!

What is happening to the traffic on this site? That's the slowest response to a poll I've ever seen, and it's about E3 and 4 potential system sellers. 

The PS5 Exists. 

For me, it's The last of us part 2. This will probably make me buy a PS4.

oh man, in some days we will know everything😉

ZODIARKrebirth said:
oh man, in some days we will know everything😉

Seriously, 4 incredible games with deep dives. I haven't been this excited for years. And hopefully the release date reveal in an hour will be Dreams. 

The PS5 Exists.