By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Death Stranding Gameplay Details & Trailer Description Leaked

Sony has the patent for the game they own the IP. so its unlikely it will go to PC. but it has happened before. but small titles. I believe helldivers got to PC and sony owns the IP. anyway

--- if the game launches with "Only on playstation" text on the cover art. it will never come to PC

---if it doesn't. then it will probably will. thats how you can tell.

we don't have the official art for it yet tho

https://www.thenerdmag.com/rumor-death-stranding-gameplay-details-leaked/

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 06 June 2018

Around the Network

I feel like i missed something. DS=Demon Souls?

I get really annoyed by all these people nowadays using anagrams for everything and expecting you to guess. Just stop it. Write like normal people, please.

Hiku said:

What is DS? Demon Souls?

melbye said:

I think it's death stranding.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Sony does not own Darkstalkers. That is a lie.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Hiku said:

What is DS? Demon Souls?

melbye said:

I think it's death stranding.

That makes sense

Nope, I am pretty sure the DS is a Nintendo handheld, so Sony wont make a retro DS with 20 built-in games.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Why aren't you telling us what DS means?

If we are talking about Death Stranding i thought they said long ago it was gonna have a PC version down the road, (however i dont have any proof.. just my vague memory so i could b wrong).

Now if you ask me i find it retarded to pay the costs of a AAA game and not keep it as an exclusive (especially if you also own the IP), Nintendo didnt finance Bayo 2 just to put it on PC later... and neither did Sony when they partnered with From for DeS and BB.

if it has "Only on playstation" its not coming to pc

if it doesn't. it will be a multiplat in some way. they always do this