By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier: Automata Surpasses 3 Million In Worldwide Shipments on PS4/Steam.

Hypothesis: Nier: Automata could sell even better.

Proposal: 2B should hold a gun, and change the title to GTA: Automata.

Around the Network

I love this game and hope it keeps on selling and get another one. Hard to think of a game that constantly surprised me with each play through revealing layers.

Sex sells.

GribbleGrunger said: 
Nierly 3 million sales then.

boo!

Chazore said:
Peh said:
Too bad the PC version got never patched and probably never will.

It's a shame, because I would have bought into the game. 

That and they never updated the textures, which modders had to sort out. If they ever make a Nier 3, I'd expect a polished port job or no sale from me.

Science bless those modders!

Nymeria said:
I love this game and hope it keeps on selling and get another one. Hard to think of a game that constantly surprised me with each play through revealing layers.

Emotions are prohibited.

Around the Network

Great sales for a great game. Congrats to the devs and to the PS4 players for taking this series to a higher level.

Blood_Tears said:
Great sales for a great game. Congrats to the devs and to the PS4 players for taking this series to a higher level.

Also thanks to those that nabbed it on PC as well.

Kyuu said:
BraLoD said:

Then Shadows die Twice go and sell 5M!

Hopefully :)

I like Taro as much as the next guy but Miyazaki is currently the fatter genius.

Both deserve more fans.

Hiku said:

Hypothesis: Nier: Automata could sell even better.

Proposal: 2B should hold a gun, and change the title to GTA: Automata.

Counter-Proposal: YoRHa unit 2B should forget the gun and start using a blade and chain weapon to fight instead.

Secondary Proposal: YoRHa unit 2B should engage in the event humans called "cosplaying" to achieve an even higher level of appeal.

Pretty good for the series and for Platinum. I'm very happy about it.

Maybe a remake of the first Nier is in order? ;)

KLAMarine said:

Sex sells.

I still think that was what made Resident Evil 5 the highest selling in the series.