By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier: Automata Surpasses 3 Million In Worldwide Shipments on PS4/Steam.

Still yet to get into it, trying to convince myself to continue on.. its just too damn wierd for me.
Hats off to the 3m sales, i wonder what there sales target for this game is?

Around the Network

500k in 3 months, I am sure it will still sell more.

Hiku said:

Fantastic sales. It definitely deserves a lot more, but it's a wonder it sold this much based on how it looks.

V-r0cK said: 
That's amazing! I'm ready for a sequel!!

Iirc Yoko Taro said he felt like he was done with the Automata story. But at the very least I'd like to see the characters return in the next Nier game.

Ah I see, well I would also like to see the characters return as well.

According to resetera the split is roughly 66% in favour of ps4. The game has been a huge success on playstation and I'm sure it will sell many mot.

Peh said:
Too bad the PC version got never patched and probably never will.

It's a shame, because I would have bought into the game. 

That and they never updated the textures, which modders had to sort out. If they ever make a Nier 3, I'd expect a polished port job or no sale from me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I love this game and hope it keeps on selling and get another one. Hard to think of a game that constantly surprised me with each play through revealing layers.

Sex sells.

GribbleGrunger said: 
Nierly 3 million sales then.

boo!

Chazore said:
Peh said:
Too bad the PC version got never patched and probably never will.

It's a shame, because I would have bought into the game. 

That and they never updated the textures, which modders had to sort out. If they ever make a Nier 3, I'd expect a polished port job or no sale from me.

Science bless those modders!

Great sales for a great game. Congrats to the devs and to the PS4 players for taking this series to a higher level.

Blood_Tears said:
Great sales for a great game. Congrats to the devs and to the PS4 players for taking this series to a higher level.

Also thanks to those that nabbed it on PC as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"