By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier: Automata Surpasses 3 Million In Worldwide Shipments on PS4/Steam.

That's amazing considering how niche the first game was.

Around the Network

Too bad the PC version got never patched and probably never will.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

That's amazing! I'm ready for a sequel!!

Nice

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Fantastic sales. It definitely deserves a lot more, but it's a wonder it sold this much based on how it looks.

V-r0cK said: 

Iirc Yoko Taro said he felt like he was done with the Automata story. But at the very least I'd like to see the characters return in the next Nier game.

Around the Network

Still yet to get into it, trying to convince myself to continue on.. its just too damn wierd for me.
Hats off to the 3m sales, i wonder what there sales target for this game is?

500k in 3 months, I am sure it will still sell more.

Hiku said:

Fantastic sales. It definitely deserves a lot more, but it's a wonder it sold this much based on how it looks.

V-r0cK said: 

Iirc Yoko Taro said he felt like he was done with the Automata story. But at the very least I'd like to see the characters return in the next Nier game.

Ah I see, well I would also like to see the characters return as well.

According to resetera the split is roughly 66% in favour of ps4. The game has been a huge success on playstation and I'm sure it will sell many mot.

Peh said:
Too bad the PC version got never patched and probably never will.

It's a shame, because I would have bought into the game. 

That and they never updated the textures, which modders had to sort out. If they ever make a Nier 3, I'd expect a polished port job or no sale from me.