Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Sonic Racing gameplay footage

I think Sonic is in the car because if he actually ran he'd leave everyone in the dust . Though I wonder what Sonic characters are gonna feature in this game since transformed had alot of characters ?

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

Looks good. All they need to do is make another clone of Mario Kart.

Recently Completed
Gears 5
for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

BraLoD said:
Moonhero said:

Why does Sonic need a car?

To pick up chicks.

For when he's too tired to run. It happens!

dx11332sega said:
I think Sonic is in the car because if he actually ran he'd leave everyone in the dust . Though I wonder what Sonic characters are gonna feature in this game since transformed had alot of characters ?

Maybe Wreck-It Ralph will come back, and just because it's out of nowhere and not many remember him, Vector Man could make an appearance. :)

Mr Puggsly said:

What are you inferring?

CaptainExplosion said:
BraLoD said:

To pick up chicks.

For when he's too tired to run. It happens!

dx11332sega said:

Maybe Wreck-It Ralph will come back, and just because it's out of nowhere and not many remember him, Vector Man could make an appearance. :)

Mr Puggsly said:

What are you inferring?

Games with gold had Sonic transformed for free this month and I keep picking wreck it ralph since everybody is picking Sonic and Tails in Xbox 360

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I've been craving a good new kart game for a while now, my last was Mario Kart 8 way back in 2014.

As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the Sonic Racing games on Wii and Wii U, this looks like just what the doctor ordered. More the same, but I'm okay with that, there's something to be said for executing a formula well, not every game has to be innovative.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 06 June 2018

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Looks alot like Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed gameplay wise, which is definitely not a bad thing. I still wish it was a proper 3rd All-Stars game with characters from other Sega games instead of just Sonic characters, but it looks good at least.

+1

Definitely a good/decent showing. Could convince of a nice change of pace from MK8DX

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I'll probably buy it regardless but I do miss characters from other SEGA IPs

Well... i hope the tracks get better. That one does look to be on the simple side. It has nothing on those Transformed tracks.

Looks better than the screenshots they showed! Don't know why they insist at on using weird angles, when in this case it actually made the game look worse due to being too close to the poor track textures.

Screenshots have the impression the backgrounds looked great but the track itself looked poor.

Definitely picking this one up.

LTD: PS4 - 125m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 51m

2020: PS4 - 9m, Switch - 22.5m, XBO - 2.5m, PS5 - 4.5m, XBX - 2.8m