By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Open pedophile runs for U.S. Congress

RaptorChrist said:
Most anyone has the right to run for office (there are age restrictions and you have to be in the country for a certain amount of time and I'm guessing there are exceptions for people who have a criminal record as well, maybe). Until the people vote someone like that into office, you can't really consider them representative of the people, can you?

Anyways, I've always noticed that this community here on VGChartz has a large number of Europeans and many people in developing countries, and I see a lot of negative press with regards to the US. I can't help but be curious about why this is. Maybe it's because in general people like the underdog, and conversely, they have some disdain for the people that are most wealthy/powerful.

And then there's the people who will post these negative comments in one thread, while in a separate thread be discussing their favorite scene in the latest Hollywood movie, probably while listening to Drake, I'd like to think.

It's not just that they're wealthy/powerful, it's what they do with their wealth and power.

Around the Network

should run as a republican if he actually wants a shot at winning

pokoko said:

So what.  There are ridiculous candidates every year that don't even come close to winning.

Like the slavery and women's suffrage repeal-supporting pedophile candidate Roy Moore who just NARROWLY lost the Senate race in Alabama? 

Jezus, as if him being a creep who got kicked out of a mall for preying on 14-year-old girls wasn't already bad enough, his 19th century views on slavery and women's rights should immediately dissuade any sane person in their right mind from voting for him, yet it almost happened.  They almost elected this subhuman piece of child-raping garbage into Congress. 

Good to know that slightly more than half of Alabama voters are against sexual assault and pedophilia at least.

vivster said:
He's really giving pedophiles a bad name. Maybe that's his actual agenda.

Always looking at the bright side, vivster.

I was working a few years ago for thr government in austria/vienna. We made projects to bring new austrians and old austrians together. New austrians=migrants who got citizenship and old austrians=blond hair blue eye, born austrian. One day i was in a park for this job and there were children playing. Right next to the park was a creepy person who was talking from his Window to the playing playing already kids and it was like in a movie. He offert them toys and called the kids into his house. We called the police. The police came and they said they cant do anything until something is happening. I was shocked and angry on the system. I asked the officers if they are sure. They said yes, the system is fucked up. We can just react if a child get rapped or enters his house. Not before. But thats already too late. The system is just there to protect this perverts. Lock them up or kill them immediatly. This day and this man made me to a conservative that day. The leftists are just not hard enough to govern. I need people with strength to protect my children and not lefties.

Around the Network

That's good. Now they can put everyone that votes for him on a watch list.

rape culture

He'll fit right in