By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda Showcase @ E3 2018 Thread (Show over) Fallout 76 coming November 14th, Starfield and TES 6 announced, Wolfenstein: Youngblood coming 2019, and more.

Damn, that looks good.

Around the Network

Rage 2 looks so epic.

The Elder Scrolls Legends coming to PS4/XBO/Switch

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Legends is comming to the Switch!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause wait for applause

Around the Network

This showing is coming off as awkward.

New Doom inbound.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Doom sequel. E3 was worth it.

The games are on point but the presentation is being awkward. Did we really need all this esports talk on the presentation? Geez...

So Doom Eternal is basically Doom 2.....

That showing wasn't enough, I want to see more..

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.