By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist police shooting in Germany

 

Do Germans hate bears?

Yes 15 71.43%
 
No 6 28.57%
 
Total:21
Angelus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Maybe the 2 girls were causing the scene?? Did the cop stop and ask if the bear was armed? It's his right to bear arms...

Not in Germany it isn't

Should we just take the bear's arms away then? Poor bear, living without arms..



Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Angelus said:

Not in Germany it isn't

Should we just take the bear's arms away then? Poor bear, living without arms..

We need some common-sense legislation



Nothing to see here, move along

This kind of behaviour is absolutely unbearable!



melbye said:
Teeqoz said:

Should we just take the bear's arms away then? Poor bear, living without arms..

We need some common-sense legislation

we need to arm the girls as well.....



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Specie-ist.

XD I'm dying. 



Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
melbye said:

We need some common-sense legislation

we need to arm the girls as well.....

This sort of arm loving thinking leads to death an war in the middle East. We need to educate the bears so they can escape their condition just like we need to educate the camels and horses



Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

we need to arm the girls as well.....

This sort of arm loving thinking leads to death an war in the middle East. We need to educate the bears so they can escape their condition just like we need to educate the camels and horses

I just think we need to give it a chance before you say no...... I'm very willing



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Well rumor has it said beat was secretly spying in service of Russia.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

A bear is not a different race from a lion or tiger. It's a different species. So, technically, racist is the wrong word here. 

 

- party pooper



Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

I came here expecting to feed on some delicious controversy, and all I find is people having fun.