By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

first infos: Dead or Alive 6, Twin Mirror, Ikaruga and Hitman 2 for PS4! "Days Gone" - new Trailer, Release in february. Sony celebrates the E3 time (Days of Play) - currently there are many PS4-consoles/games reduced, worldwide (now). "Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight" coming in the west. Tetris Effect for PSVR and PS4. And next week a big interview with Hideo Kojima about "Death Stranding" = )

Around the Network

there better be some big exclusives

BraLoD said:
Getting close, less than 2 days now.

Where's the countdown?

Where's the pre-conference hype?

Where's the fokin leaks and rumors?

Really looking forward to the big four, hopefully they package in a good look at the mechanics of all four

I'm interested to see the Spiderman game.

Last edited by LinkDaHero - on 10 June 2018

Around the Network
LinkDaHero said:

I'm interested to see the Spiderman game.

oh yes, it looks really awesome (Gameplay and Graphic) :)

What I expect to see at Sony's press conference tomorrow after watching MS.

Exclusives:
- The Last of Us - Part 2
- Death Stranding
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Spider-Man
- Dreams
- Concrete Genie

Multiplatform:
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Rocksteady Studios' next game
- Remedy Entertainment's next game
- Resident Evil 2 remake
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Destiny 2: Forsaken

I don't understand how some people are saying Sony has to bring it after the MS conference,lol.Bring what exactly,multi Plat trailers ?

BraLoD said:

MS had a great conference, Sony will have much less announcements, but I'm very excited for their games, can't fucking wait.
And if that Bluepoint remake is Demon's Souls... damn. (If it's LoD that's the best conference ever hahaha)
Less than 24hrs now!

To be completely honest, I wasn't all that impressed with Microsoft's showing. It as a solid 7.5/10 for me.

+ The acquisition of Ninja Theory and Compulsion Games (PlayGround Games and Undead Labs already make Xbox/PC exclusive titles).
+ The founding of a new studio in Santa Monica called The Initiative.
+ Game Pass is amazing.

- Xbox One X just launched 6-7 months ago, and now they are already talking about another Xbox.
- They didn't broaden their AAA library by revealing a new true-exclusive AAA IP, instead they focused on Halo, Forza and Gears. Like always.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Cyberpunk: 2077, The Division 2, Devil May Cry 5 and all the other exciting games are multiplatform titles.

twintail said:
REDZONE said:
I don't understand how some people are saying Sony has to bring it after the MS conference,lol.Bring what exactly,multi Plat trailers ?

A conference is more than just your exclusives. 

Besides it's for fun. No need to take it so seriously. 

Seriously? Na.A conference can be anything you want it to be.I gave it an 8/10 a good conference.Imo I prefer a conference that shows me why I should buy your product,unfortunately I saw none.