Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
S.Peelman said:
kirby007 said:

time to get drunk bro

More like crying myself to sleep.

Though being drunk could help with that.

I mean its not like the team is unfamiliar with losing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
S.Peelman said:

More like crying myself to sleep.

Though being drunk could help with that.

I mean its not like the team is unfamiliar with losing

Unfortunately not. Though European finals was a 100% success rate. Could’ve been 4/4, now we’re just like Ajax.

mZuzek said:

This is the part where you say "eh it's just the Europa Conference League, I never cared to begin with".

So bargaining already?

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So bargaining already?

I suppose it could be considered denial?

Long ways to go then.

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So bargaining already?

I suppose it could be considered denial?

I think it’s our turn for that now :/

Despite winning the League Cup and FA Cup, given what Liverpool were in the cusp of I can’t help but see this season as a failure.

Comparing it to 2018/19 when they fell just short in the Premier League, victory in the Champions League meant the season still ended on a high note and was memorable for the right reasons. This doesn’t feel like that this season, with something just feeling just that bit lacking in a squad the majority of who you feel may be approaching the point where they are getting past their peak.

Around the Network

Disappointing result. We didn't stick the ball in the net though, so can't really complain. Some of the finishing left a little to be desired, although Courtois made some blinding saves too, so credit to him. Madrid got a chance and they took it. Simple as that.

drbunnig said:

Disappointing result. We didn't stick the ball in the net though, so can't really complain. Some of the finishing left a little to be desired, although Courtois made some blinding saves too, so credit to him. Madrid got a chance and they took it. Simple as that.

True, this sort of performance was what I posted about last week. Just that extra yard has been missing the last few weeks, whether due to fatigue or something else.

Mane didn’t make a clear special announcement as he indicated he would, but he seemed to suggest he would be leaving.

Every time Liverpool loses a big game is a happy day for me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

SegaHeart said:

I would wanna see Mexico get into Grand Finals in Fifa world cup But first Lionel Messi gotta be champ Mexico young squad has alot of talent they should believe in themselfs, They could be champions they just gotta believe but first Messi should be champion of Argentina.

Mexico will get to the Round of 16, that’s where they always go out.

It is hard the benchmark Brazil and Argentina against the European teams as they’ve not played against each other recently. The Italy-Argentina match is probably misleading as Italy are in bad shape at the moment plus won’t even be at the world cup. Brazil do look much stronger than they have been at the last few world cups though.

RolStoppable said:

Borussia Dortmund achieved a new level of hilarity in their quest for embarrassing defeats. They led 2-0 through 88 minutes in a home game against Werder Bremen and ended up losing 2-3 with so little time left to play.

There's a reason why so many people claim 2-0 is the most dangerous score.