** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
Carl said:
poklane said:

Watched it, easily our best game since we beat Spain 5-1 at the 2014 World Cup. We just outplayed France for the full 90 minutes, especially the 2nd half we were way better.

Back to back convincing wins over Germany and France. Y'all must be excited for the future.

Eh although we beat Germany 3-0 the way we beat them wasn't convincing. Germany got plenty of chances to score 3-4 goals as well and 2 of our 3 goals were a result of Germany's need to play extremely offensively because they needed the equalizer. Monday's match is gonna be interesting though as I'm sure they want revenge for that 3-0.

Around the Network

French didnt have pigba tho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I watched most of Holland - France game. Holland played some nice football and deserved to win, France was boring as hell, mostly defending on their own half and clueless when they had to build up play.

Portugal is the first country to qualify for the Nations League finals and will also host the event in June.

Croatia relegated to Division B, England qualify for the Nations League Finals and secure a spot in the UNL pot for Euro 2020 qualifiers draw.

Around the Network

This is no different to the WC only this time Kane didn't miss the sitter the that would have won the game.

It's coming home.

Carl said:
It's coming home.

Yes orange is going to rule next few years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Switzerland is 1 goal away from knocking out Belgium and proceeding to the Finals themselves. They're currently up 3-2 and need to win by 2 or more goals.

fucking
kek.

Final 4 is Portugal, England, Switzerland and France/Netherlands.