By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Alrighty. Time to start praying for a miracle.

Around the Network

Not a good game for us so far, England's problem has never been about ability but playmaking and vision (a problem we've had since Paul Scholes retired) our players would consistently make the wrong decision when they have the ball Sterling just highlighted that by running with the ball instead of passing out to the flank where someone was unmarked and he's done that several times.

Sweden have the game under control right now.

Sterling is as good as he is frustrating why not pass to Kane at that moment ffs.

Wyrdness said:
Sweden have the game under control right now.

Lol.

Sweden has never even pretended to play football. They are a destructive team that just won't allow constructive football. Good that England scored, now the Swedes have to do _something_, and that _something_ hasn't yet happened at all.

Second half is going much better.

Around the Network

D*mnit I was sure I predicted something here 3-1 England, but I can’t find it anymore.

Too late for England Sweden now obviously, but I guess I can do the next one still;

Russia - Croatia 1-2

seems england has done it, wonder who will win the second match

Well done to Southgate and co to reach our third WC semis, Jordan Pickford just slapped down every doubter of him before the WC.

If you're Panama and Tunisia right now regardless of what your chances were in the WC you went out to two teams that are now in the final 4.

Watching England has reminded me of cheering for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL's most recent playoffs... I'd never be comfortable picking them to win it all, but they seem like they have a very good chance in every individual matchup.

It's been fun watching the English team with this sketch from Foil Arms and Hog in mind lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uIy100tZd0

So far it's been spot on.