Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest UK Charts 29th May 2018

twintail said:

Selling better than Beyond is good enough.

Detroit will likely have better legs than Beyond due to its better reception.



Around the Network

Another week of ps4 title #1.

Detroit sold better then beyond and with digital easily so. Should have better legs too.



Madword said:
Detroit is no where as big a seller as Heavy Rain, but sounds like it sold more than Beyond based on digital, I would say thats disappointing, but I would say this will probably have better word of mouth/legs.

-----------

Developed by Quantic Dream, sales of the game is roughly in-line with the performance of its last title, 2013's Beyond Two Souls. When you factor in the expected increase in digital download sales (which isn't included here) it's likely the game surpassed the performance of that title - although not by a huge margin.

However, it's well behind sales of 2010's Heavy Rain, which sold almost four times as many copies (in a box) than Detroit: Become Human.

There's another new game at No.2, as well, in the form of State of Decay 2. The Xbox One exclusive was very close to Detroit, with fewer than 4,000 boxed sales separating the two.

We won't know if it's as big as Heavy Rain until all sales for the region are counted. Heavy Rain's were all physical and we know Detroit had plenty of digital sales. 

Besides, Cage says otherwise.



                                                                                                             

CGI-Quality said:
Madword said:
Detroit is no where as big a seller as Heavy Rain, but sounds like it sold more than Beyond based on digital, I would say thats disappointing, but I would say this will probably have better word of mouth/legs.

-----------

Developed by Quantic Dream, sales of the game is roughly in-line with the performance of its last title, 2013's Beyond Two Souls. When you factor in the expected increase in digital download sales (which isn't included here) it's likely the game surpassed the performance of that title - although not by a huge margin.

However, it's well behind sales of 2010's Heavy Rain, which sold almost four times as many copies (in a box) than Detroit: Become Human.

There's another new game at No.2, as well, in the form of State of Decay 2. The Xbox One exclusive was very close to Detroit, with fewer than 4,000 boxed sales separating the two.

We won't know if it's as big as Heavy Rain until all sales for the region are counted. Heavy Rain's were all physical and we know Detroit had plenty of digital sales. 

Besides, Cage says otherwise.

What in the world? Lol. What does a non-French speaking individual get from that video?



pitzy272 said:
CGI-Quality said:

We won't know if it's as big as Heavy Rain until all sales for the region are counted. Heavy Rain's were all physical and we know Detroit had plenty of digital sales. 

Besides, Cage says otherwise.

What in the world? Lol. What does a non-French speaking individual get from that video?

David Cage: "Detroit is by far Quantic Dream's Biggest Launch Ever".

That.



                                                                                                             

Around the Network

Best thing about this week is the fact that God of war weekly sales actually increased even though it dropped to fifth. Legs!!!



I'd appreciate that whenever a thread is chart related that a chart actually appear on the OP.

You know one of those lists that go: 10 xxxxx 9 xxxx 8 xxxx etc...



Kerotan said:
Best thing about this week is the fact that God of war weekly sales actually increased even though it dropped to fifth. Legs!!!

Wow, really? How do u know that?



CrazyGamer2017 said:

I'd appreciate that whenever a thread is chart related that a chart actually appear on the OP.

You know one of those lists that go: 10 xxxxx 9 xxxx 8 xxxx etc...

Unfortunately due to issues with uploading of images I couldn't get it to work, much like I dont see videos on the website. Thats the problem with working on a Mac I suppose.



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

I'd appreciate that whenever a thread is chart related that a chart actually appear on the OP.

You know one of those lists that go: 10 xxxxx 9 xxxx 8 xxxx etc...

Unfortunately due to issues with uploading of images I couldn't get it to work, much like I dont see videos on the website. Thats the problem with working on a Mac I suppose.

I'm on a Mac and it works fine. What browser do you use? Safari cause Safari seems to have issues, well I'm sure it can be worked out but I won't bother trying. Just use Firefox Quantum, it works fine, videos and all.

As for images just drag and drop them from your desktop on the space here where you type your message and voilà.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 31 May 2018