5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
irstupid said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

True. For the most part yes, but the game is monetized anyway. So a bundle can be made with a preinstall with amount of the given ingame currency or the Standard Founder’s Pack which as far as i know gives you the paying PvE part (and some other things).

No, just no.

I can only imagine the amount of outrage, shit that Nintendo would get if they were to announce a "BUNDLE" with a game that is free

In reality you would have a NS + a preinstall Fortnite + 10$ Vbucks. But i see your point about internet outrage. Nintendo would be seen to be selling free software no matter what.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Still no Fire Emblem Three Houses then? Guess they ain't showing since it's not a 2018 game.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Still no Fire Emblem Three Houses then? Guess they ain't showing since it's not a 2018 game.

Yeah, seems like it unfortunely.I was also looking foward to see it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Extra tidbit about Octopath Traveler: It seems that in the treehouse segment of the game, it was revealed the game to take 50 - 60 hours to beat, and 80- 100 hours doing all the sidequests

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
flashfire926 said:

This is sarcasm, right?

No, i like sarcasm a lot but this was genuine.

I have mostly seen the standard Nintendo bundles with the Mario/Zelda/Splatoon 2 here in Europe. I was even surprised that i didn't see bundle with FIFA given that it's Europe and WK2018. So it was a real question to see if Nintendo themselves with get with a Fortnite bundle.

Also on topic: Fortnite was also download 2 million times already according to resetera.

Nintendo won't be doing a Fortnite bundle for this Christmas.  Mostly, because if you can even find a Switch in the first place at that time, any bundles would be centred around Smash and Pokemon.

Around the Network

Daemon X Machine is being talked about in the Treehouse!Maybe the FE dream isnt dead!

The camera is kind of unruling isnt it?

Well, the game is still a aways off.

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

No, i like sarcasm a lot but this was genuine.

I have mostly seen the standard Nintendo bundles with the Mario/Zelda/Splatoon 2 here in Europe. I was even surprised that i didn't see bundle with FIFA given that it's Europe and WK2018. So it was a real question to see if Nintendo themselves with get with a Fortnite bundle.

Also on topic: Fortnite was also download 2 million times already according to resetera.

Nintendo won't be doing a Fortnite bundle for this Christmas.  Mostly, because if you can even find a Switch in the first place at that time, any bundles would be centred around Smash and Pokemon.

I think Nintendo will finally do a value saving bundle this holiday, and it'd make sense for it to be a popular game that already well made it's moneys worth like MK8D/Odyssey/BotW.

Nautilus said:
Daemon X Machine is being talked about in the Treehouse!Maybe the FE dream isnt dead!
Noice! Really curious to see what all those nameless fodder soldiers are doing with your main units on the battlefield.

Why would they do a value saving bundle when they have two games that will cause people to buy consoles at full price? There's no reason for Nintendo to do that at this point.

Barkley said:

Have they said anything about control options for Mario Party?

I'm concerned that you'll only be able to use joycons and I'm not spending £65 on another pair just to play 3-4 player Mario party.

If you can't use other controllers this game would turn from a must-buy to a never-buy for me...

Which is sad because this was probably my favourite announcement this E3.

I bought some preowned ones for less than half the price of the original and it is in good condition. But if you have friends who have a Switch = 4 Joycons. 

And by other controllers you mean? 

Pocky Lover Boy!