5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
irstupid said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

While I feel that it was not the best E3 to say that Smash looks lazy is just false.....it is not supposed to be a huge graphical leap. That is not the style of Nintendo......which should be known all around by now. They gave the fans pretty much everything they wanted with Smash Ultimate so to say it is lazy just because the graphics did not take a big leap just isn't true. And I am not even a Smash fan and know this....so come on man.....

And I also felt that the 3rd party support was lacking.

Overall I feel that all of the big 3 had pretty lackluster press conferences.

I wonder what your thoughts would be on Nintendo's 3rd party support if the leaked sheet didn't get leaked.

You know, if during the conference was when we first found out that Fortnite, Dragonball FighterZ, Queen Black, ect were all announced, shown off. I feel Nintendo's conference got a bit of a downer for all of those being leaked and thus people didn't care about them being shown.

Yeah it is the same issue that Sony normally has with their leaks before conferences sadly smh. But even with what was leaked I felt 3rd party support was lacking. I was still happy for what was announced and is a good start. I just hope it grows from here with 3rd party support. That is my only concern with the Switch for now. Outside of that is is a very solid machine and I will be very happy with my purchase next year with the full fledged Pokemon game and HOPEFULLY some freaking Pikmin!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

It seems that the game will have at least 80 minigames.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Really liking these mini games

Have they said anything about control options for Mario Party?

I'm concerned that you'll only be able to use joycons and I'm not spending £65 on another pair just to play 3-4 player Mario party.

If you can't use other controllers this game would turn from a must-buy to a never-buy for me...

Which is sad because this was probably my favourite announcement this E3.

Green098 said:
Really liking these mini games

Yeah, the meat cube minigame seemed really good.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Around the Network
Barkley said:

I'm concerned that you'll only be able to use joycons and I'm not spending £65 on another pair just to play 3-4 player Mario party.

If you can't use other controllers this game would turn from a must-buy to a never-buy for me...

I've not followed fully the Treehouse but I don't think there's any problem as long as you're using Pro Controllers

Barkley said:

You own 4 pro controllers?

But ha, I don't need more joycons than the two provided, but I can see myself getting some at some point just for variety. It's like a new case for my phone or 3ds or something. New color joycons make the system feel like it got a new look and feels fresh.

Hollow Knight time

Oh, and Disgaea 1 Remake/remaster is comming in October 9th, so theres another big october game

Only now i saw the Nintendo Direct.

My expectations before: no 2019 games; an incoming letdown.
What i got:
Two 2019 games. Don't really know why they show 2 and not more, seeing as they said NO 2019 games. If you are going to break your rule, at least don't be shy about it.
17 minutes of non Smash talk. If you really love Smash you probably were in heaven - i didn't even watch because i don't care about the game.
Nintendo gives games like Hollow Knight and Overcooked, spotlight, and then says "oh, right, here's FIFA 19 and Dragon Ball Z"? Really? I mean, really? Why?

At first i was beggining to feel like the presentation was going to be better than i anticipated. Didn't take long for that feeling to go away…

Don't really understand how they can mismanage their time like this. Fifa 19 and Dragon Ball Z should have been given more time. Oh, i forgot about Deom's Souls - or whatever the name of the game.

Another year and no big, relevant, 3rd party game except for Fifa 19. Nothing to worry about.