5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
Wyrdness said:
xMetroid said:
All i want at this point is 1 game announced and see link and Zelda having Botw abilities in Smash.

Imagine if Link's jump is now Revali's air thing and he uses his hang-glider to fall slowly like Peach's umbrella.
Zelda using her light supersayan powers as a final smash would be dopeeeeee.

If he gets the glide then they'd need to remove his tether grab for balance otherwise his recovery would be ridiculously good.

It'll have to be removed by default as there is no hookshot in BotW.

Around the Network

1 hour and 20 minutes to go till the Direct!

Not really expecting much other than my prediction of Mario Party being announced from Nintendo. 3rd parties might be more interesting though. Smash is really all I need.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Cobretti2 said:

You're missing the point here. Yes Nintendo games appeal to the general gamers but Nintendo games alone will not move many consoles to them. Not everyone can afford multiple consoles. They need good 3rd party games that appeal to the masses. This is what i'm talking about, Nintendo needs to be able to show something solid to win those people in their presentation showing they fully support that game being on their system. The Marios, Zeldas, Pokemons are generational games that we all know will come eventually. It has been like that since the NES. These shouldn't be a big surprise to see at E3.

Sony 1st Party + promise of great 3rd party support (which they showed as their future offerings) is what is needed to convince people on the fence.

Yes the Switch has been successful but this is Nintendo in 2nd gear. They should be more aggressive and not coast. They could be making so much more money if they stepped it up. 

Oh god, you're seriously taking the "Nintendo needs 3rd party games to have success!" angle? Welp, this discussion is over then! Just gonna let the Switch's continued success despite minimal 3rd party support do the talking for me!

People who don't have Switches seriously don't understand it. Such as getting Fortnite as a port this E3 will be like "big woop" to Sony fans. They will not see that as anything special. As with many other older ports of games they have already played.

It isnt' until you have owned a Switch and experienced the greatness of being able to just undock the system and play while watching something else, or on the toilet, in bed, traveleing, ect.  Hell I saw a guy the other day at the airport with a PS4 plugged into the wall and hooked up to a computer monitor playing fortnite. Do you not think he would rather just have a switch to bring around when traveling.

You hear constantly from multisystem owners that they will buy the inferior version solely because it is on the switch. Not because they are Nintendo fanboys, but because of the option of its portability.

So does it need the most recent 3rd party release? No, but if it continues to get the support it does, especially the indie scene, the switch will dominate still. Hell, the switch might turn some indies into bigger sellers than the big AAA games. There is just something amazing about having a game like Sonic Mania on the Switch compared to any other system, pc included. It's like the mobile device we have been waiting for forever. Think of the Bethesda Elder Scrolls Blades game. You know damn well every single person who is looking at that game wants it on their switch and not their phone.

One of Konami's Nintendo Switch games has been announced: it's a revival of Hyper Sports, a sports sim from the NES days. 

I assume this was the 'action/adventure' game they planned to announce for Switch.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Wyrdness said:

If he gets the glide then they'd need to remove his tether grab for balance otherwise his recovery would be ridiculously good.

It'll have to be removed by default as there is no hookshot in BotW.

people talking about balance in a video game they know almost nothing about yet. I love you internet!

Asriel said:

One of Konami's Nintendo Switch games has been announced: it's a revival of Hyper Sports, a sports sim from the NES days. 

I assume this was the 'action/adventure' game they planned to announce for Switch.

No spoilers please.Use the spoiler tags for anything leaky before the conference

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

One hour to go!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Asriel said:

No spoilers please.Use the spoiler tags for anything leaky before the conference

It's not a leak, it's an official announcement from Konami prior to the Direct. 

10 (Hype levels over 9000!)