By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This is why we need more cameras in as many practical situations as possible; egg on Shaun King's face

We should start with your bedroom and bathroom.

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:
chapset said:
Body cams are good for both sides, keep the cops in check so they don't go overboard and stop false claims like this one. Good job America

Body cams on cops truely can be a great gift for both sides - but only if they are always running and cannot be turned off.

Because here in germany, body cams only record when the cop wants them to, so they are - surprise, surprise - always turned off when the cops themselves act inappropriately.

Can body cams in the US really not be turned off by the cops? If so, that is one thing I now truely admire about the US!

But if the cam is off, how do we know of inappropriate actions?

VGPolyglot said:
We should start with your Chun-Li's bedroom and bathroom.

;)

KLAMarine said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

Body cams on cops truely can be a great gift for both sides - but only if they are always running and cannot be turned off.

Because here in germany, body cams only record when the cop wants them to, so they are - surprise, surprise - always turned off when the cops themselves act inappropriately.

Can body cams in the US really not be turned off by the cops? If so, that is one thing I now truely admire about the US!

VGPolyglot said:
We should start with your Chun-Li's bedroom and bathroom.

;)

I imagine that there is probably a doujin of that somewhere

VGPolyglot said:
KLAMarine said:

;)

If you find it, let me know. I'll need it for my research paper in... female studies class?.. Yeah, that.

KLAMarine said:
VGPolyglot said:

If you find it, let me know. I'll need it for my research paper in... female studies class?.. Yeah, that.

OK, I'll see what I can find.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Fight the power, Officer Hubbard: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/24/trooper-with-same-name-as-officer-falsely-accused-sexual-assault-fights-shaun-kings-posts.html

That guy definitely has a strong case against Shaun at least.

Feels Good, i hate liars.