By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone collect trading cards?

Like the topic says, does anyone collect trading cards?

Sports? if so what kind? are a player collector, team collector or master set collector?

Gaming? Play or collect sets?

Non Sports? Actors? Certain Series? 

Is collecting cards big where you are? does what your area collect influence what you collect?

What is the best card in your collection? what is something you wish was in your collection? what is the most you spent on a card?

Around the Network

MtG, i also used to have pokemon and yugioh but that was before i saw any value in it. The most i spend is 30 euro on a single card, which looking back i should have done more prices have skyrocketed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I only buy digital pictures of cards I cannot trade.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

lol i'm starting to feel old. not many people replying and one is digital lol

Hearthstone i cant get into bleh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I play mtg ( i recently started and i love it). I had some pokemon cards back when i was young, but i have no idea where they are now.

I played the Pokémon TCG a few years ago, but I stopped because it was too expensive ($50 for a Shaymin EX!).

I did not start so far,

Logo Maker

I collected basketball-cards in the 90's, but nothing else since then

Used to collect Pokémon cards when I was younger. I also recently started playing MtG.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P