By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple of games at a time?

For example, these are the games I have for the following systems

Xbox 360: Need for Speed Most Wanted, Forza MotorSport 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Doom 3 (Xbox), Halo 3, Call of Duty 2

PS3: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, MotorStorm, Metal Gear Solid: Essential Collection

PSP: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Silent Hill: Origins (DMeisterJ let me borrow this game)

NDS: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day, Crash of the Titans

I have a hard time playing just one game and sticking with it for some odd reason. It's like when I get my paycheck I just go straight out and buy a game that same day. And I can just play that game I bought that day and ignore those old games.

Does anyone ever feel that way? When you have alot of games but you forget about completing them when you buy new ones?

Around the Network

Yes, but usually on different systems. Currently I am playing Growlanser III on my PS2 and Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction on my PS3.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sometimes. It just depends on the games that I want and don't have that are currently out. For example, I got 3 games within 2 months (a rare event for me) and I played the first one for a while, then the second one when I got it, and the third one. I've beaten them all now, though, because I haven't seen any games lately that have me excited about them.

Sometimes. I'm usually focused on one game until I've reached the end.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Depends on the games if its something i was really looking forward to I'll just play it beginning to end. But if not then I'll jump around

Example I wouldn't interrupt Bioshock, but would Obscure

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

I don't have a paycheck, therefore I complete games... Since I never know when my next game is coming.

I'm the same way. I can't physically leave a games store with just one game. As a result, there are some great games that I've spent $50-$60 on and I haven't finished them. Not only that, but there are at least 5 games in my house that I haven't even put into my consoles, and a few games that I haven't even finished the tutorial on. I got Assasin's Creed back at launch, and didn't even play it until February. I cringe at the monster I've become.

you have a good job, huh. i play games one at a time.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It Really depends on the game, If its a game that involves a lot of adventure and story, then I will concentrate all my attention to that game. I never leave a game unfinished cause if I do than I would be spending my money.

I'm currently switching back and forth between Oblivion (playing with a modified Monk... only hand-to-hand can be a challenge , Lego Star Wars Saga, and Mass Effect. I've given up on Lost Odyssey for a while (I'm stuck on a particular battle).

Depends on the mood...