By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 5 May 2018

Intrinsic said:
jason1637 said:
Those XBO NA numbers are either too low or the PS4/Switch are too high.

or the console is just on a downward spiral.... like really, why should it be selling well right now? XB1X?

It was comfortably up YOY in the first quarter according to NPD, they are probably just assuming the trend will continue.

Personally i dont think the YOY increase will last much longer. The combination of the momentum from X model & PUBG releasing over the holidays, nationwide discounts in Feb & Sea of Thieves in March caused it to have a solid increase in Q1 but i dont really see anything that will cause that momentum to continue into the Spring/Summer.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Switch closing in on the ps4!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Intrinsic said:
jason1637 said:
Those XBO NA numbers are either too low or the PS4/Switch are too high.

or the console is just on a downward spiral.... like really, why should it be selling well right now? XB1X?

Because XBO has been selling on par witht he Switch in the US this year. Id understand PS4 being ahead by that much sincw GOW just dropped but the Switch bing so much ahead does not make sense.

Another win for the ps4. 2018 has been its year so far both hardware and software.

Xbox One's figures are just sad at this point.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Intrinsic said:

Because XBO has been selling on par witht he Switch in the US this year. Id understand PS4 being ahead by that much sincw GOW just dropped but the Switch bing so much ahead does not make sense.

Maybe Donkey Kong gave Switch a boost

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
jason1637 said:

Maybe Donkey Kong gave Switch a boost

I doubt a remaster of a donkey kong game would put ti ahead of the ps4 that just had GoW4 release. Not hating on DK but i just dont think its that big of a system mover.

Yo, GOW did nothing for PS4 hw.........haha, yeah right.

CaptainExplosion said:
areason said:

It's already out, it's the xbox one x 

Never mind. -_-

But on a happier note I found this on Twitter:

Didn't know Nintendo advertised on trains. :)

It looks Hong-kong or Taiwan.

Donkey Kong boost?