By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Pokemon Switch will be revealed soon, launching this year

Makes sense, it is still a traditional Pokemon game just heavily stripped and watered down, though atleast not as much as PoGo. Still not a real game in my eyes though.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Makes sense, it is still a traditional Pokemon game just heavily stripped and watered down, though atleast not as much as PoGo. Still not a real game in my eyes though.

Sounds like the usual paranoia and panic that follows such a game announcement. The new features are highlighted, everyone focuses on them and suddenly there's a belief that it's nothing like people are used to.

I am coming off reading posts from this and another thread, so this is more of a general response to the official announcement. I've read worse than your post.

Well I am used to having access to all Pokemon, seeing atleast new forms/megas, battling opponent's who use a wide variety of different teamp comps and strategys, mixing and matching different teams myself, actually battling wild Pokemon, and having new features that enhance the game not just aesthetically, and so ons. If my distaste for all that somehow makes me paranoid and panicky then meh whatever. If you think I'm gonna change my mind though then you are sorely mistaken!