By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel 70 years celebration & US opens embassy in Jerusalem, lethal clashes erupt

Eagle367 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Hehe, its Oman that's primitive. What I mentioned is a reminder Islamic societies are primitive and plagued with problems.

Again, I never claimed Israel is a perfect society. But ideal scenario for most in that region of the world is the Jews simply die or go away. So the people of Israel weren't put in a good situation to being with.

I will actually take a look at the YouTube channel you shared. I will subscribe and watch videos later. I'm partial to western societies though and have disdain for Islam run countries though, so I guess I have bias to begin with.

Answer the question: How many innocents has oman killed in another country? How many wars waged? Why is oman primitive just because it doesn't follow the western method of government? Oman is not a murderous monster who constantly breaks international law and wants all Palestinians dead. Go to Oman to see for yourself and send then to Palestine and then to Israel. They don't even follow the treaty and constantly make illegal settlements. They are pushing Palestinians into more and more of a crammed corner and building walls to segregate them.

edit

I enjoy the propaganda and I wish we could see an alternate version of history of the Jews and Israel (essentially since is existence) not under constant attack.

In that world, maybe I would be less pro Israel.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Israel are big on lieing to play the victim these days. Here's another example -

Mr Puggsly said:
Eagle367 said:

Answer the question: How many innocents has oman killed in another country? How many wars waged? Why is oman primitive just because it doesn't follow the western method of government? Oman is not a murderous monster who constantly breaks international law and wants all Palestinians dead. Go to Oman to see for yourself and send then to Palestine and then to Israel. They don't even follow the treaty and constantly make illegal settlements. They are pushing Palestinians into more and more of a crammed corner and building walls to segregate them.

edit

I enjoy the propaganda and I wish we could see an alternate version of history of the Jews and Israel (essentially since is existence) not under constant attack.

See that right there is the problem. You dismiss everything as propaganda. You will not do your own research or anything just dismiss it as propaganda. No counter argument. And palestinians are constantly under attack as well. A lot more palestinians have dude than israelis. A lot more poverty than israelis. Palestinians have suffered a lot more atracks than israelis. Who is attacking israel? Not Saudi Arabia nor UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait etc. Neither is Jordan or turkey attacking israel. Not Pakistan. The only one actively fighting Israel is Iran and even that on Syrian soil not Israel. And Natenyahu always loves to provoke war. I don't blame the Israelis, I blame their government and the US who funnels a ton of money and weaponry to Israel. They even illegally occupy west bank and are expanding their illegal occupation. And no country except US supports them as such. The UN vote showed that.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

See that right there is the problem. You dismiss everything as propaganda. You will not do your own research or anything just dismiss it as propaganda. No counter argument. And palestinians are constantly under attack as well. A lot more palestinians have dude than israelis. A lot more poverty than israelis. Palestinians have suffered a lot more atracks than israelis. Who is attacking israel? Not Saudi Arabia nor UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait etc. Neither is Jordan or turkey attacking israel. Not Pakistan. The only one actively fighting Israel is Iran and even that on Syrian soil not Israel. And Natenyahu always loves to provoke war. I don't blame the Israelis, I blame their government and the US who funnels a ton of money and weaponry to Israel. They even illegally occupy west bank and are expanding their illegal occupation. And no country except US supports them as such. The UN vote showed that.

The average person doesn't even know the history Israel and the constant attack its dealt with for simply existing.

We all know relations would be better if they simply weren't Jewish.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

The average person doesn't even know the history Israel and the constant attack its dealt with for simply existing.

This is a blatant lie. The average person would need to live under a rock to NOT know the history of Jewish persecution. I'm will to wager there have been move documentaries, films and books about WWII relating to Jewish oppression and persecution in the last 40 years than ANY other minority on this planet! Country how many films there are about slavery compared to Jewish films. Or the murdering of over 4 million Aborigines in the settling of Australia. Where are the films from their perspective as that is DOUBLE the number of Jews killed in WWII. There are tonnes of other minority oppression examples in history that we all ignore.

Around the Network
CartBlanche said:
Mr Puggsly said:

This is a blatant lie. The average person would need to live under a rock to NOT know the history of Jewish persecution. I'm will to wager there have been move documentaries, films and books about WWII relating to Jewish oppression and persecution in the last 40 years than ANY other minority on this planet! Country how many films there are about slavery compared to Jewish films. Or the murdering of over 4 million Aborigines in the settling of Australia. Where are the films from their perspective as that is DOUBLE the number of Jews killed in WWII. There are tonnes of other minority oppression examples in history that we all ignore.

WWII and the country of Israel are related but different topics. Israel was a result of WWII.

The number of movies for persecuted groups is unrelated. But I imagine Jewish related movies is because it was a significant part of WWII and western culture in general. African persecution is also a popular topic in media. You seem to be unaware of this.

Recently Completed

CartBlanche said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Blame that on most of the top Hollywood and many actors being Jewish. They tend to like to show themselves in a good light or as victims. 

Same reason why practically every single corrupt evil bad guy is either flat out labeled a republican or they make him appear to be so without stating so. That is because most of all Hollywood is democrats. 

Mr Puggsly said:
Eagle367 said:

No[e. Relations would have been better if the locals weren't forced out if their homes so a new dtate could be built. I assure you relations would be the same even if both sides were atheists. The motivations would have been different though

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

No[e. Relations would have been better if the locals weren't forced out if their homes so a new dtate could be built. I assure you relations would be the same even if both sides were atheists. The motivations would have been different though

Haha, if the entire middle east was atheist (or even Jewish) we might actually see peace there. They slaughter each other over the best way to practice Islam.

Recently Completed

irstupid said:
CartBlanche said:

Blame that on most of the top Hollywood and many actors being Jewish. They tend to like to show themselves in a good light or as victims. 

Same reason why practically every single corrupt evil bad guy is either flat out labeled a republican or they make him appear to be so without stating so. That is because most of all Hollywood is democrats. 

You aren't fooling anyone, we know its you Mel Gibson.

I do at least agree with your second argument and the left wing views have really started to bleed into entertainment.

Recently Completed