By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon announced for everything! Out May 24th! Huge call back to Castlevania 3 (Info overload)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Wait. This isn't the same as regular Bloodstained? are they two different games or is Curse just the 8 bit version?

8bit prequel 

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
As much as this project looks good, shouldn't he finish the main game before starting another one?

Dont even start.

This is not a new a project; its part of the original stretch goals. The main game is being developed by Artplay and DICO and this is being developed by Inti Creates. 

Xxain said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Wait. This isn't the same as regular Bloodstained? are they two different games or is Curse just the 8 bit version?

8bit prequel 

Wow that's so cool! 

I'd rather have the full game sooner, but this is right up my alley and will help the wait for "Bloodstained" proper.

BTW, If you're into "retro," check out my latest video: https://youtu.be/YcocHCVY0qo

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

WoodenPints said:
Nice I will be getting this as part of backing the game but strangely enough I never knew about it that it was a backing stretch goal hah, This thread just reminded me and I wen't and filled out the survey for platform choice so thanks :D

Good thing too because the survey expires on the 14th so if you hadn't seen this thread you wouldn't have received your code. They only sent out the updated survey quite recently (27th of April is when I got my email) so I expect a lot of backers are going to miss out due to either not knowing about the survey or having already already completed the original survey (which didn't include this bonus game) and thinking they don't need to do anything. 

Around the Network
Landale_Star said:
WoodenPints said:
Nice I will be getting this as part of backing the game but strangely enough I never knew about it that it was a backing stretch goal hah, This thread just reminded me and I wen't and filled out the survey for platform choice so thanks :D

Good thing too because the survey expires on the 14th so if you hadn't seen this thread you wouldn't have received your code. They only sent out the updated survey quite recently (27th of April is when I got my email) so I expect a lot of backers are going to miss out due to either not knowing about the survey or having already already completed the original survey (which didn't include this bonus game) and thinking they don't need to do anything. 

Mine was dumped in Junk so I never saw it, I'd imagine if you don't fill it in before that deadline you would get the code for it later down the line either through another survey or when you get the code for the main game.

WoodenPints said:
Landale_Star said:

Mine was dumped in Junk so I never saw it, I'd imagine if you don't fill it in before that deadline you would get the code for it later down the line either through another survey or when you get the code for the main game.

A correction, backing terminates on the 14th, surveys end on the 18th. They really didn't give much time, I would hope that they offer further chances but their email doesn't suggest it After Friday, May 18th, 2018 existing backers will also no longer be able to change the platform for which you have ordered/pledged your copy of Bloodstained or the side-story mini-game, so please finalize your platform selection soon!

Looks better than the main Bloodstained game. I'll probably get it, pretty cheap too.

Need my classic Castlevania fix.

Looks like fun! Picking up!

Looks badass!