Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Multi Platform Release Date Moved Foward

An anti-delay, nice!

Is the girl playable early on or does she have to be unlocked?

Around the Network

Very good news due to the proximity to other notable releases (Octopath Traveler and Sonic Mania Plus).

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

KLAMarine said:
An anti-delay, nice!

Coco? Can't remember about Crash 2/3, but on Crash 1 she's unlocked early on after like level 2 or 3 or something.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
KLAMarine said:
An anti-delay, nice!

Coco? Can't remember about Crash 2/3, but on Crash 1 she's unlocked early on after like level 2 or 3 or something.

Excellent. I'll play as Coco.

The Crash team must have realized that Octopath and Captain Toad were too much competition and pushed the date back.

At least that's in my head cannon.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Hitting Switch same day as Wolfenstein II then.

Gotta admit I kinda expected them to delay the Switch version, release it digitally only, or otherwise handicap it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

killeryoshis said:
The Crash team must have realized that Octopath and Captain Toad were too much competition and pushed the date back.

At least that's in my head cannon.

But... they didn't push the date back, they did the complete opposite, they pulled it forward, it's releasing earlier than planned, not later, lol :P

Modders, start your engines.

Also: I wonder if they are partnering with AMD or Nvidia for the PC port.

Looking forward to crash coming to switch, but I have a backlog right now, so I think I'll wait until I narrow it down before I buy crash. So this earlier date doesn't affect me, but it's nice to see a game being moved up rather than back.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Bristow9091 said:
killeryoshis said:

At least that's in my head canon.

But... they didn't push the date back, they did the complete opposite, they pulled it forward, it's releasing earlier than planned, not later, lol :P

My mind kept thinking it was delayed for some unknown reason.  Maybe I am not used to things being pushed forward.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.