By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Multi Platform Release Date Moved Foward

The Crash team must have realized that Octopath and Captain Toad were too much competition and pushed the date back.

At least that's in my head cannon.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Hitting Switch same day as Wolfenstein II then.

Gotta admit I kinda expected them to delay the Switch version, release it digitally only, or otherwise handicap it.

Modders, start your engines.

Also: I wonder if they are partnering with AMD or Nvidia for the PC port.

Bristow9091 said:
killeryoshis said:
The Crash team must have realized that Octopath and Captain Toad were too much competition and pushed the date back.

At least that's in my head canon.

But... they didn't push the date back, they did the complete opposite, they pulled it forward, it's releasing earlier than planned, not later, lol :P

My mind kept thinking it was delayed for some unknown reason.  Maybe I am not used to things being pushed forward.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

Hitting Switch same day as Wolfenstein II then.

Gotta admit I kinda expected them to delay the Switch version, release it digitally only, or otherwise handicap it.

It's still not confirmed if the physical version is a proper physical version or requires a mandatory download. You can never be sure with AAA third party publishers.

True. Wouldn't surprise me if they still manage to find some way to screw consumers, they seem addicted to it.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 May 2018

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

It's still not confirmed if the physical version is a proper physical version or requires a mandatory download. You can never be sure with AAA third party publishers.

curl-6 said:

True. Wouldn't surprise me if they still manage to find some way to screw consumers, they seem addicted to it.

Apparently the game weights only 5.2GB on Switch, so I'm pretty sure it won't need a download.

Vini256 said:
RolStoppable said:

curl-6 said:

Apparently the game weights only 5.2GB on Switch, so I'm pretty sure it won't need a download.

I know, but I worry it'll be 5.2Gb for the base game but with a mandatory download on top of that.

How good are those 3 games compared to Wrath of Cortex? (I liked that one on Gamecube)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
How good are those 3 games compared to Wrath of Cortex? (I liked that one on Gamecube)

People think that game is the first bad one. I have never played it but that's what I heard. Apparently, these 3 Crash games are the only good ones. I don't know if it true but that is the consensus. 

curl-6 said:

I know, but I worry it'll be 5.2Gb for the base game but with a mandatory download on top of that.

I don't know, it would be weird for them to release the game weighting 5.2GB and then ask for a mandatory download even though there's space to spare in the actual cart (Since the cheapest ones are 8GB IIRC).