By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros Invitational Players Revealed!

tfw Mew2King became a Nintendo Ambassador not too long ago, but still doesn’t get invited.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I'm surprised Mew2King didn't get invited. Out of all the Gods of Melee he's my favorite.

I'm really happy they invited Melee and Smash 4 players though, it gives me hope.

TruckOSaurus said:
Hopefully this time Reggie will be able to do an Up-B to return on stage.

I think you're asking too much of him

M2K not getting invited is odd as he's the most adaptable of all the high level players it's likely he couldn't make it, Mango is a smart choice though.

Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:

The game is rumoured to be based on Melee and S4

The rumor has been debunked by certain sources. I don't know why people still keep it as trust worthy.

Source.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:

Source.

Not really debunked as he got things right even the day information would be released someone in the replies to the tweet even hits on this it's not debunked yet.

Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:

Not really debunked as he got things right even the day information would be released someone in the replies to the tweet even hits on this it's not debunked yet.

The best part is that we're probably going to get other conflicting rumors about Ninty E3, which might deny his statements if one of them becomes true.

Although, we're gonna be set on the first minute of the Spotlight ....

Man, Spyro and Crash would be such a joke for SSB xD

Either way one thing that seems certain is that the game is a new entry as I doubt the Melee players would have bothered if it was a S4 port just remains to be seen what the approach is.

Wyrdness said:
Mar1217 said:

The best part is that we're probably going to get other conflicting rumors about Ninty E3, which might deny his statements if one of them becomes true.

Although, we're gonna be set on the first minute of the Spotlight ....

Man, Spyro and Crash would be such a joke for SSB xD

Either way one thing that seems certain is that the game is a new entry as I doubt the Melee players would have bothered if it was a S4 port just remains to be seen what the approach is.

The fact that the game is the main focus of Nintendo's E3 like BotW and Mario Odyssey were in previous years tells me there's no chance that the game is a simple port. 

Signature goes here!

mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The fact that the game is the main focus of Nintendo's E3 like BotW and Mario Odyssey were in previous years tells me there's no chance that the game is a simple port. 

Why are people still debating this again?

Don't know.

Signature goes here!

Don't really know most of these guys, but I'd still like to watch this

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread