By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus (PS+) May: Beyond Two Souls, Rayman Legends & more

PS+ members can now download these games for free - here the full line-up in may:

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4),  Rayman Legends (PS4), King Oddball (PS Vita, Ps3, PS4) , Risen 3: Titan Lords (Ps3) ,Eat Them (PS3), Furmins (PS Vita)

the video for this month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HpVLZ8BsBc

My question: Who's currently playing "Beyond Two Souls" here ? =)

i have the "Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls-Collection" on PS4 :) "Jodie" was nice - the girl from the game. For me, the game was an interesting experience in the past. And I liked the theme and worlds :)

Around the Network

bot ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 07 May 2018

I downloaded Beyond Two Souls. I just finished GoW and got the platinum so it's perfect timing. I might be able to beat it and another game before june releases.

I actually purchased Beyond and Heavy Rain a while back. I enjoyed both on PS3 but something is keeping me from getting into them on PS4. Probably because I know how the stories end (or at least the events leading up to the multiple endings).

The ability to play the story in linear order is a big plus for anyone diving into Beyond for the first time this month, though. Graphics, at the time that I played it on PS3, were probably the best I'd ever seen back then.

If you have psn+ right now too and go into the sales section you can find the first remastered version of Darksiders for just €2.50 or so, incredibly good game for that entry fee, and awesome if you got Darksiders 2 a couple of months ago from psn+ so you can play the 2 games back to back if you haven't played the second title just yet.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive