By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My current Zelda collection to date...

Was setting up the diaplay in my den, and just felt like sharing.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnBTpFVl4921ZiuDUin-ETEcYCk

Some notable items in the collection include at least one stand alone physical copy of every game canon to the official timeline (I keep the most recent version on display, like wind Waker HD or even Zelda 1 and 2 ports for GBA for example).

At least one copy of every Zelda spin off physically released in english (including Tingle Rosey Ruppeeland, CDi trilogy, TV series, Hyrule Warriors, Links Crossbow Training, Game and Watch, etc).

All officially licensed manga translted to english.

All three canon lore books (Encyclopedia being the third is preordered and not present yet)

All six Valiant Comics.

Every amiibo.

Breath if the Wild Master edition statue and goodies.

Hyrule Shield and two master sword replicas (one stainless steel, the other carbon steel, both sharp).

And various other books and neat things added to the collection.

Anyway what do you guys think?  If you have any questions feel free to ask and I hope you enjoyed me showing off a little bit!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Wow, that really impressive. :)

Good for you 

You have the CDi games...that's not Zelda!

But everything else is good, fine collection you've got. I love the spines on the Gameboy Color Zelda games, are they custom?

Aw I've been wanting to make this thread for ages, but I only just wanted to get my hands on a good complete version of Four Swords Adventures first. And the Game & Watch, but I would have taken just the former.

Anyway pretty sweet, you have more than me. I have a sword too, steel, but mine's not sharp.

Edit: I do have most strategy guides though muhahaha.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 04 May 2018

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
You have the CDi games...that's not Zelda!

But everything else is good, fine collection you've got. I love the spines on the Gameboy Color Zelda games, are they custom?

I hear you and I understand why many do not include them.

However they are in fact officially licensed Nintendo products despite having nothing to do with the development of them.  They even gave the greenlight once the games were complete because even though Phillips was able to use the IP, Nintendo had to approve the final product.  If I am expanding outside of the established canon, which I am, the completionist in me demands that they are included.  Like it or not, they exist.

Or at least that is how I see it.  =P

And yes they are custom replacement cases.  I did not design them however.  I believe they were based on the original box art so I cannot remember if the actual boxes looked the same from the side or not.

You dont have the SNES/N64 games? Theyre not in the pics. Seriously?

contestgamer said:

I have A Link to the Past for GBA and Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask on 3DS.  They are essentially the same game, as we all know and I have the originals on VC.

My actual copies of the N64 and SNES games were lost in a bad break up years ago and I have not gotten around to replacing them yet as I still have physical versions anyway in the form of later releases on different platforms.

Amazing!
I envy you.
That SS Link figure is huge.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Shiken said:
contestgamer said:

I have A Link to the Past for GBA and Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask on 3DS.  They are essentially the same game, as we all know and I have the originals on VC.

My actual copies of the N64 and SNES games were lost in a bad break up years ago and I have not gotten around to replacing them yet as I still have physical versions anyway in the form of later releases on different platforms.

Green blood and lack of chants in fire temple render the OOT remakes a great deal inferior. Plus that cartridge. You need to get that back.