By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War updates

I downloaded the game 2 nights ago and I checked the updates list and it’s had 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 and 1.14 ( they were all latest ones) however im not sure it has actually patched them, I noticed one of 1.12 patches was “small text” in the menus but some of the text is still really small. The only problem is, I don’t know what it looked like before so I don’t know whether it is actually bigger than it was.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Lots of little updates so far. The game was gold a month ago which let them start work on patches early. Good that Sony gave them enough time.

Ive got a feels by I could possibly have the same issue, even though in the update history for the game has all the updates listed, I think it may not have actually patched them. As I said before the writing in the menu is very small.

Is there any chance somebody could screenshot the text on the updated text so I could compare??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I want an update that stops my Pro from sounding like it's gonna take off into space.

I believe you can change the text size, after update 1.12 rather than it changes automatically. Any who the jet engine sounds should go away after a few hours anyway if you are playing on pro. They stopped with me before I defeated the first troll. Hardly a spoiler since he is in the E3 or PSX trailer.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
I want an update that stops my Pro from sounding like it's gonna take off into space.

So you want a graphical downgrade?

Errorist76 said:
OTBWY said:

I want a auditory downgrade.

OTBWY said:
Errorist76 said:

Which basically means the same since both things are connected.

OTBWY said:
Errorist76 said:

Have you considered cleaning your PS4 pro, since dusts accumulates around the air vents and thus limits the air flow.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

My PS4 Pro is still roaring like an engine .. and it's only 3 months old ...