By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stardew Valley has sold ~1 million and Overcooked has sold 500k on Switch

zorg1000 said:
Was thinking about making a thread but decided to just post here.

Bayonetta 2 is just under 400k, about 100k ahead of the Wii U version in the same timeframe.

YES MY QUEEN! <3

Around the Network

Holy crap, they did amazing numbers!I mean, truly great numbers.Stardew Valley did what, a bit more than 2 millions on pc and Switch is already at 1 million?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Wow ! Even Bayo is going to crush my 500K lifetime prediction ...

All these numbers are pretty impressive.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

And without the need of a retail release, congratulations! I wonder why haven't they done one already, it would sell so well!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I think you're mistaken. Third party games don't sell on Nintendo platforms.

Around the Network

Really glad for Overcooked, one of the best local coops this generation.

that's amazing. can this be real?

great!

Switch!!!

So is this one of the four third party games that did 1M+, or does Ninty count indies seperately? It is third party.
Anyways, it's an amazing result. Shovel Knight did 370k+ on Switch so far as well and will at least break the 500k.
So happy to see indies doing well on the system.

Although the eshop needs a curated section with daily/weekly highlights as well as a retro section.

SuperNova said:

So is this one of the four third party games that did 1M+, or does Ninty count indies seperately? It is third party.
Anyways, it's an amazing result. Shovel Knight did 370k+ on Switch so far as well and will at least break the 500k.
So happy to see indies doing well on the system.

Although the eshop needs a curated section with daily/weekly highlights as well as a retro section.

We need an update for both the eShop and the OS. The ability to tag and rate games is really needed, and it's a shame they haven't brought it back, they did take it out for no reason.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

i loved stardew, i wasnt expecting much but really got into it. good to hear switch success for it.